Vixen Tricksen

I have been laying with Stiles for over an hour and we just talked like we used to

I have been laying with Stiles for over an hour and we just talked like we used to. It feels different, I don't know though, I mean like I felt the time apart gave us more appreciation for what we have. We're not together but even just being able to laugh with each other in the worst of times feels better then the sickening anxiety I had around him. It feels healthier and stronger in a sense but my heart still twinges when the memory of him and Malia comes to mind.

"So are you going to see Thor?" Stiles asks me while shovelling curly fries into his mouth. He looks back down to see his empty and reaches for mine which I snap away from him and give him devil eyes.

"Bitch you had two boxes and you want mine! You got balls. And- I don't know if he even wants me there he likes to mourn alone and if he was in danger he would send me to wherever else was anyways."

I say while munching on my curly fries, I look up to see him smiling at me and his hand wipes away the ketchup on my lip and then licks it. He carries on looking at me with a smirk making me shake my head at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing I just missed all of this. Showing you films as we eat shitty food, having the reason to take down my sarcastic persona. I just feel happy and I know it's like the worst time and you lost someone. That's bad but amazing. You just mean a lot." He stutters through his words changing his glance from his fingers and my eyes. I place my hand on his and roll my eyes before offering my box of curly fries.

"I missed you too you idiot." I giggle with my tear stained cheeks turning red. He punches the air and reaches for a chip hoovering it down. I watch and roll on my back in laughter and feel him lie down next to me and grab my hand. I turn my head to him, silence filling the room except for my Harry Styles vinyl playing in the background. He reaches his hand to my cheek and we both lean in to kiss, our noses rub against one another's and before our lips touch his phone rings.

"Ugh I'm gonna kill Scott!" He says while answering the phone and sitting up. His hand still was in mine and I raised it to kiss his knuckles before letting go and staring at the ceiling. I wish I could visit Valhalla and see Loki, make sure he's okay and that he's happy but I mean he's died a million times but this feels real. I feel it in my heart.

"Jas I need to go, Scott needs me. If you want to come then you can but I wouldn't hold it against you if you need time for yourself." He explains but I sit up and brush my curls back with my hand while nodding my head and standing up making me way to the door.

—time skip—

"Like I said Scott I told my dad everything I could." Stiles shouts as we make our way through Scott's front door. I trailed behind them listening to everything dumbfoundedly.

"Did you tell him about Liam?"

"Who the hells Liam?" I ask him while lifting my eyebrows, they both turn around  stopping making me bump into them.