House Break In

Stiles, Scott and I sneak quietly into the house whilst Mr Stilinski kept the owner the house busy down stairs

Stiles, Scott and I sneak quietly into the house whilst Mr Stilinski kept the owner the house busy down stairs. I search around the room for anything that I could use to find the girl but it seemed like everything could only be used by Scott. Scott turns in the room after smelling the teddy's.

"All I'm getting is some animal smell," Scott says and then goes quite whilst me and Stiles search through the draws.

"Dog." The two boys stay quite as they stare at the dog who's growling at the two. I turn and meet eyes with the dog before a big smile come onto my face and I drop to my knees and hold out my arms. The dog runs straight at me and starts licking my face.

"Awe your such a cute puppy! Aren't you? Aren't youuuuu," I say in a baby voice whilst rubbing the dogs head. He rubs his head on me and barks a little bit. The dog carries on panting a little bit and I just rub his face with my hands. I look up at the boys who are just looking at me in shock and Stiles had a massive smile on his face. I shrug my shoulders before kissing the dogs head and standing up. I glow my eyes at the dog and it immediately runs down the stairs and to it's owner.

"Have you guys got anything?" Stiles ask while looking on the desk.

"All I'm getting is that dog," Scott says sadly before looking at me. I look around the room and shake my head trying to find anything. Nothing.

"All I feel or can get from this room is that the dogs really missing it's family," I whisper before sighing. If only there was anything that could give me a clue. Stiles takes a picture of the two girls in the frame before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the house. That poor father. We walk up to Stiles's dad and my head hangs lowly as I see him searching for any signs of hope.

"I'm sorry, I tried as hard as I could. If it wasn't so long ago, then I might have been able to do it." He says sadly.

"It's ok, It was a long shot. What about you Jas?" He says looking at me. I look up at Stiles and then back at his dad and shake my head.

"All I could get is the feelings of the dog, there were no clues in that room, that could help me find where she is." I say to him as the breeze whips at our hair. I look to the sky with my glowing eyes and make the wind stop.

"It was a pretty terrible idea. I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man. I never should have brought you guys here. Thanks for trying alright?" He whispers the last part and pats Scott's shoulders before pulling me into a short hug which I return. I turn back to Stiles and walk into his embrace with my head on his chest. He needed this case. Stiles runs his fingers through my curls probably seeing my stressed state.

"Aren't there lots of cases that go unsolved?" Scott asks to us.

"Yeah, I just think this is one he felt like he could have figured out right now."

"Why's it so important now?"

"Well he wants to solve one more while he's still sheriff." Stiles says while we both turn our head to Scott. He looks at us with a puzzled face.