Void And His Dove

I wake up with a loud scream, while sitting up and my hands search the bed

I wake up with a loud scream, while sitting up and my hands search the bed. Someone grabs my arm and I look towards the person instantly calming down. Scott holds me arm with sadness in his eyes. I look around and see that I'm in a hospital bed with tubes connected to my arms.

"Wh-what happened? Where is everyone? Where's Sti?" I panic while ripping the tubes from my arms with the flick of a finger. Confusion planted on my face while I stand up in my hospital gown. Before my bare feet can meet the hospitals cold floor, Scott's hand stops me again.

"Do you not remember anything?" He interrogates me. I shake my head and try to remember anything but I can't. Not a single thing. He sighs and sits me on the bed and walks to the door and shuts it.

"Well we were looking for Stiles. He called me panicking late at night and was shouting that he didn't know where he was. He said he was hurt and that we needed to find him before anything would happen to you guys. We were looking everywhere and when Lydia took us somewhere only you were there. Y-you were n-naked and just kept muttering these Japanese words over and over. Then you would laugh like a maniac an-and Stiles wasn't there." He says looking at me like I was a broken doll.

"Where is he!? Did you f-find him!" I say standing up again and shaking knowing that there was a possibility he was dead. That he was gone. He couldn't be. I couldn't have lost another person.

"He's fine. My mum and dad found him and he's just having some tests done. B-but you were like scary. Like I have never seen you like that before. Do you really not remember?" He says and I shook a little at the fact I couldn't remember a single thing about the night before. Has this have something to do with nogistune? I touch the dove behind my ear and trace my fingers down my neck.

"I remember watching movies with Stiles and falling asleep but that's it." I whisper while looking at Scott. Before he can say a single word I am out of the door and walking towards the desk. I hear Lydia shout from behind me before she wraps me in a tight hug which I return.

"I thought I was crazy but you outdid me girl," she says to me before dragging me to a hospital room where I see Stiles talking with his dad. His dad sees me and points at me while saying something to his son. Stiles turns to me and immediately runs over while scooping me into his arms. My arms tightly wrap around his neck and when he puts me down he searches my face and relaxes when he sees some small cuts.

"What happened last night?" He whispers while holding my face but I just stay silent. He moves his head so he can see me properly.

"I d-don't remember anything. I just woke up here and Scott told me everything, what did we do Sti? How did this happen?" I whimper to him trying to get some insight to the insane night that apparently occurred. He just sighs as his eyes water. He felt guilty for what happened and what was worse was that it dragged the love of his life into it.

"I don't know, I remember having this animal trap on my leg and this guy was there. He kept repeating this thing which was wired but everytime he mentioned him doing something he referred it as 'we'. When I didn't get the riddle he started dragging me and I woke up. Melissa said you were missing and I couldn't-" he rambles but I just cut him off with a kiss. His eyes are wide with shock before he closes them and drags me closer to his body. My hands run through his sweaty locks as we kiss passionately and it was like the world blurred around us.