Sorry He's Fangirling

"I'm Tony Stark

"I'm Tony Stark." He introduces himself while I shake his hand with a big smile. I grab onto Stiles's arm after and give him a slight squeeze,knowing that it was either that or me screaming in-front of them all. And that would just be embarrassing. Stiles lets out a painful 'Ah' but I nudge him which makes him look at me and shrug.

"Well we're honoured to meet you all really. I'm Jasmine Odinson and this is my amazing boyfriend Stiles." I announce to them whilst looking at my boyfriend in admiration. Stiles looks at Thor who is tossing his hammer up and down in his hand intimidatingly and sponsoring a sarcastic smile. Stiles takes in a big breath and his eyes widen before leaning down to my ear.

"I love the compliment but I feel like your brothers about to kill me." He whispers quickly in my ear whilst we still look forward. Steve chuckles at the small interaction between the teens.

"First time meeting her family huh?" Captain America asks Stiles from the couch across the room from us. Stiles and I sit down next to each other as we surround a big table that Thor places his hammer on.

"Yeah never really met a girls family before and I never expected them to be Gods either so I'm shitting myself but I mean this place is awesome." Stiles says while smiling at his icons. They all let out a small laugh and shake their heads.

We all talk for a little while and they are all really funny. Stiles and I finally got comfortable around them, now being able to let go and not be awkward little kids. Soon the pack even joined us all and most of them didn't even know about the avengers comics so where pretty oblivious to who they were talking to. As we conversed and told stories to each other people left and soon enough it was just us all sat at the table.

"Jas darling please tell me the trick to Thor's hammer because all this bull about 'only he who's worthy shall have the power,' has got to be a trick." Clint says whilst mocking my brothers voice. I let out a small giggle and cuddle into Stiles's arm more and motioning to the hammer.

"Why don't you test it? All of you should have a go actually." I challenge them with an amused smirk. Everyone, including Clint looked at me in absolute shock but all got excited like little children.

"Can we really?" Scott asks whilst turning to Thor who approves with a nod. Stiles tightens his hand around mine and looks down at me with a big grin, I chuckle and kiss his cheek while Clint makes his way towards the hammer.

"Don't worry Clint, you've had a hard week so we hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony states making us all laugh and he rolls his eyes grabbing. I watch as he tried to lift the hammer and grunts receiving no movement from the hammer. Tony scoffs which makes Clint let go of the hammer and open up the chance to Tony.

"Not one to shrink from an honest challenge. It's physics. So if I lift this then I rule Asgard?" Tony asks confidently as he looks at me and winks. I give him a nod and smile at the fact he is going to embarrass himself at any moment. He places his hand on the leather handle of the hammer. He tries to lift it up but soon gets embarrassed and quickly drops it.