Bus Injuries

My eyes search the screen of Stiles's phone whilst I watch the film "Star Wars" completely hooked to the story

My eyes search the screen of Stiles's phone whilst I watch the film "Star Wars" completely hooked to the story. How have I not watched this before, no wonder Sti blabbers about it so much. I gasp whilst I process the fact that Darth Vader is Luke's father like what in the hell. I take out one of my headphones and turn behind me to Scott and Stiles. They both look up from the iPad and towards me with wired looks.

"So-so what the hell!" I grunt and turn back at the screen and replay the scene to make sure my eyes aren't wrong. I take out my headphones again and turn back around to see Stiles looking at me with a knowing look.

"So Darth Vader is Luke's father! His father. Wow this is wow." I say looking between the both of them completely freaking out.

"You two are meant for each other," Scott says to us, causing us both to blush. I think back to last night in the rain and our kiss. After he drove me home and I called Lydia and Allison and we all just freaked out and discussed details.We both just stare at each other and I give him a small smile which he returns goofily and sitting up straight. I sit against the window and put my feet on the chair so I can see them both. I put a headphone back in and press play.

"There's safety in numbers," I hear Scott say and I immediately press pause again knowing this was important.

"There's also death in numbers. It's called a massacre. A bloodbath. A cartarige." Stiles lists whilst reading his iPad. I lift up my hand when I think of one. Stiles points at me.

"A slaughter." I simply say smiling. Scott lets out another grunt which has Stiles panicking. I just look over my seat.

"Hey let me see if I can do anything," I say calmly as I lean over sit on my knees. He slowly lifts up his shirt and reveals 3 open wounds. I let out a small sigh when I see how bad the injuries actually are.

"Dude," Stiles says with sadness in his voice, knowing his best friend is in pain. He looks at me with pleading eyes as I stand up. I go to the chair behind me and see no space left.
"If you want you can si-sit on my l-lap?" Stiles stutters a little nervously whilst look up at me. I give him a small smile and it on his lap so I'm facing Scott.

"Scott I normally can do this on animals but figuring your part wolf this might work. However it could just stop the bleeding and the pain for a small amount of time." I whisper to him whilst I lean forward and place my hand on his cut.

I look up for permission which he just simply nods at. My hand starts to glow and causing some of the surrounding skin of his wound to glow aswell. I hold it there for a minute before my hand starts to shake. I feel Stiles kiss my cheek making me use my powers a while longer before pulling my hand back. I look up at Stiles and then to Scott to see if it worked. I see his tense shoulders drop and him lean his head against the bus window.

"Thankyou," Stiles whispers before I snuggle into his arms for a few minutes before pulling back and sitting back in my seat knowing that he would become uncomfortable with me sat on him.