Chess

It's about 2 in the morning when me and Allison got the call off Lydia

It's about 2 in the morning when me and Allison got the call off Lydia. I put on Stiles's hoodie a pair of shorts and ran out to Allison's car which was waiting for me outside. Once we get to the school we run to her and envelope her in a hug immediately.

"Are you ok Lyds?" I ask her but am cut off by the sound of a motorcycle and a jeep. I smiles as my boyfriend jumps out of his jeep and quickly walks towards us.
He smiles down at me and I return it getting all shy.

"It's the same thing and you told me to call you if I found a dead body." She says looking at us all and shrugging her shoulders.

"You found a dead body?!" Stiles shouts as he watches me walk around Lydia and towards the corner of the school. It's dark but the lights show the way. I look out and see blood all over the Beacon Hills High School sign and sigh when I see where the blood was coming from. I feel a presence next to me and Scott touches my shoulder.

"Guys Jas found the body," he says to all of them and squeezing my shoulder.

—next morning—
I stuff my leather jacket into my bag whilst I stand at my locker. My golden curls fall onto my fare shoulders and I lift my crop top strap. I feel someone behind me and I turn quickly with my eyes glowing ready to attack.

"Hey. Hey calm down it's me," Scott says laughing a little. I just smile and my eyes go back to their normal colour. I push his shoulder a little as we start to walk down the hallway.

"I'm worried about Stiles. He keeps losing a lot of people who are close to him and I feel helpless. His dads at the station busting his arse off and here I am, a goddess who doesn't have a clue. I just feel like Stiles deserves to be safe and happy." I say to him and he just laughs at me which makes me furrow my eyebrows.

"You just like him it crazy. He was having the exact same conversation last night where he was worried about you. He was panicking over how you are always having to use your powers and how you haven't been sleeping. Jas he literally talks about you all the time."

"I didn't want to worry him," I whisper.

"You really love him don't you?" He smiles and I nod my head a blush on my face.

"Jas I promise you and I have never seen Stiles this happy in a really long time. You make him really happy, I can hear his heartbeat whenever he sees you." He smiles whilst watching me smile and listens to my heartbeat race. He was happy that his two friends found each other and he knows that they were made for each other.

"Really?" I ask a little too excitedly and he wraps his arm around me and ruffles my hair making me laugh. When we arrive in-front of the class we see Stiles walking towards us while holding his backpack strap looking a bit stressed. He gives us a smile that makes me swoon as soon as I see it. I run up to him and kiss him. His eyes widen before he melts into the kiss and holds my hips. We pull away and I smile dragging my hand away from his face.