Why Did You Do It?

I feel empty completely empty

I feel empty completely empty. The golden joy that had once been my personality had turned stale and could barely glimmer any light. I tangle myself further into my Asguardian sheets and the tears ran down my face in a pattern that had been repeated over the past day. Every time my eyes close I see them kissing and it taunted me, made me angry but before I could shout it became a broken cry. After feeling a large shiver down my back, I stand up walk towards the burning fire and throw another flame into it. I sit myself in-front of the fire and stare at the cackling logs.

My red puffy eyes water once again and I let out a few sniffles before rubbing my hand over my cheek capturing the logs. The flames look like little memories of us dancing, singing at full blast in his jeep. Making food and it being terrible, watching films together, kissing as the rain fell on us. I missed his voice. His touch. The feeling of his love. He's not yours Jas, not anymore. He belongs to someone else, who that is is lucky. Luckier then women who were chosen to be Valkyries. Luckier then the stars in the sky. I wish I were that lucky. My eyes never leave the crimson flames and soon they become strawberry blonde. The knife in my back is twisted harder as it reminds me of the betrayal.

"Sister who's ass do I have to kick to get you feeling b-" Thor begins while I sense him making his way behind me.

"Brother I wish not to talk." I state to him standing up and making my way back to my bed. My outfit consisted of black shorts and his t-shirt. I shouldn't be wearing it but I can't help but feel like it's the only way of remembering that this is all actually happening. That our love was real and that his dishonesty was as-well.

"Heartbreak can be tough little one, I understand your pain. However you need to rise high and show them you don't need them. That the puny human didn't even effect you. Your a Goddess Jasmine." He explains whilst lying next to me on my bed. I just shake my head and stand up and look down at his lying state.

"As much as I love and admire you brother, this is the reason why I didn't want to speak with you about my emotions. You never understand that I am in pain and I can't keep up the strong persona all the time. I feel anguished and I have the right to cry and grief. Not all of us can be a strong and perfect as the infamous Thor." I argue before storming out the room and down the hallways not knowing where I'm headed. I look up as I enter the grand hall and see the one person who understood more then anyone. I run into his chest and his embrace comforts my sobs.

"I trusted him Loki, for the first time in forever I trusted him and he tortured it. He made me feel special and not just because I'm royal." I cry into him as he rubs my back comfortingly and listens to me. This is why I loved him so much, he was always there to listen and let me cry instead of pushing me from feeling.

"I know sister just cry it out. That boy doesn't know what he's lost." Loki says to his distraught sister. I lean back and blink away my tears. The silence was quite comforting, it soothed my mind.

"What do you think I should do?" I ask him hoping that he would have one of his solutions. He sighs and shakes his head a little.

"I would go back there and get an explanation, even if it might hurt like hell, it will give you closure. And as much as it kills me to say, Thor's right. If there is no reason for what he did then you need to rub in his face what he's missing out on." Loki tells me whilst picking up a glass and pointing at it causing me to smile for the first time and fill his cup with water. Once it's full my eyes stop glowing and my smile fades as I think about his statement. Maybe I should give him a chance to explain and if it does go badly I can go full bad bitch on him. But that's not me, I'm not that person.