Guardians

When we get to the school Scott runs towards us telling us that Lydia randomly disappeared

When we get to the school Scott runs towards us telling us that Lydia randomly disappeared. We run out and try searching for her, I look around searching frantically for my best friend. I check my phone before I hear a massive scream. Scott looks at me and we run looking through all the classrooms. We look in one of the rooms and there she is. Along with the Sheriff.

I push Lydia out of the way and flick our English teacher into the air and away from Lydia. I create thorned vines and wrap them around her body and start to tighten them. She rips through it and tries to run towards Lydia.

"Lydia run!" I shout.

Scott runs towards the teacher as I flick my finger lifting her into the air. The sheriff shoots at her but the shock makes me drop her. I try to set her on fire but she hits me to the ground with a chair and holds my throat choking me. I create a small rumble in the ground hoping that I could create a crack in the floor and she would fall through. She traps my hands and I try to push her off me but the choking is making me slowly fade out. Before I pass out she leans down to my ear.

"Oh darling maybe I should have killed you with the virgins but now I can with the guardians." She whispers in my ear before leaning back and showing my her horrific face. I let the darkness fill my vision but not before the sky is filled with thunder and rain. And not before I threw her across the room. Storms filled the sky as I went still.

Hopefully when I wake up I can kill this ugly bitch.

—time skip—
My eyes flutter open and I see Mr Stilinski tied up next to me. We don't see anything but darkness and a little bit of life. I try to burn the rope with my powers but when I undo the rope I try to search the walls but there's no opening. I sigh and sit down next to mr Stilinski and undo his ropes.

"I'm sorry your here and caught up with all of this," I say to him as my eyes water up and I start to panic. I don't know where we are. I can't use my powers because I don't know what surrounding us. His hand touches mine.

"It's ok we just need to find away out of here. I'm sorry for not believing you."

"Don't worry about it, like it's not every day you hear a mythological goddess from the Marvel franchise is actually real. So I'll let you off." I laugh a little and I hear him chuckle as well.

"Stiles is gonna be having a panic attack right now." He says rubbing his now loose wrists. I nod my head and chuckle again making a fire in my hand. The flame lights up the room.

"Mr Stilinski your son is one of the strongest people I know and my brothers are Thor and Loki. He has done so much in the past year then most supernatural people do their whole life. He's strong just like his father." I tell him whilst shaking my head.

"Well thankyou but right now I'm the most scared person ever. I can't let my son find our bodies." He says looking up at me which I just reply with a nod.

"I know and I won't let that happen. As soon as that woman steps in here, I'm going to kill her. To stop this chain of murders. For making me see my parents and attempt to kill myself. Fo-for hurting all of my friends." I say before hitting the wall. I start to cry and fall with my back against the wall.

"My son really likes you, the first day when he came back from school he was so happy. The happiest I have seen him in years. He came in all bouncy and told me that this angel came into school and that she was new. That she knew who Batman was and that she had a nice accent. It reminded me of when I first met my wife." He laughs a little whilst remembering his son.

"I really like your son too. I'm 1700 years old and I have talked to many men but they were all boys and only out to have the power of the throne. My mother used to tell me that Midgardians as in earths people were the most loving and kind. That you saw love over any other thing and before she died she told me to go see it for myself. My brothers had visited here before and said she was completely right. It's true. Your all lovely and I have never been happier."

"I just don't understand all of this. Sacrifices.Wolfsbane. Mistletoe." He says.

"Mistletoe in my culture should never have been a weapon. You know why people kiss under mistletoe? It's a beautiful story and I can't believe misguardians still go by it to be honest."
I laugh trying to get his mind off what's happening. He just shakes his head.

"Well Balder one of Odins sons was the most beloved by all the Gods, he was kind and strong. So much that we all wanted to protect him from all of his dangers. My mother took an oath that he would be never harmed by any weapon, water, fire or anything you can think off. However my brother Loki was nieve and manipulative at the time and saw she missed one thing that wouldn't be able to hurt him. Mistletoe. She told us that from then on whoever would be hurt be mistletoe would be given a kiss by my mother. It would never be used as a weapon." I say to him laughing at my brother.

"Your brother seems to be a handful." He says chuckling.

"Oh I know there have been many times he has tricked me and Thor. But he is caring and smart. Would do anything to protect me and sometimes my brother."

"I hope I can meet them one day. If we get out of here alive." He says leaning his head back.

"You will I promise you. I will get us out of here." I lean back. I hear someone come in with the body. I charge towards her with my eyes glowing and push her against the wall but she just smiles. A vine starts to wrap around her throat and become tighter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you miss Odinson." She says.

"Oh yeah? why the hell not?" I ask.

"Because if you don't let me go then I will kill Melissa and the Sheriff right now." I drop her quickly which makes her smile. I look to her right and see Melissa. She's unconscious.
"Awe you see, you could kill me at any second but if I die then so do they. So princess I would sit back whilst I tie you up with non melting chains."

I sigh and sit back knowing that I can't put these two at risk. I could never forgive myself. She comes up to me and starts to wrap my wrists in chains. She leans back and kicks me in the cheeks. My hands start to show it's magic.

"Ah ah ah. You know you can't do that." She says with a smile on her face. My eyes start to water as she starts to beat me again. After a while of beating me I curl up and start to cough. Before she leaves she grabs a knife and cuts a long slash in my stomach meaning I would be able to heal, however it would be slow and agonising. Yes Gods are immortal and have powers but the thing is we can die like any other human it just takes a bit more to kill us. She laughed as she left me. My eyes started to droop and I lost consciousness as she left the room.