Mexican Skulls

I dance among people at the party and shake my hips, my hands weaving through my hair

I dance among people at the party and shake my hips, my hands weaving through my hair. As I dance I watch the door open revealing Stiles and Lydia. I lock eyes with my boyfriend and run my hands from my hair to my hips. Someone comes up from behind me and grabs my hips. I smirk when I watch Stiles's glare of jealousy, I grab the mans hand that's on my hip and turn before punching his face and making my way to Kira and Malia with a smile.

"Hello my loves, are we supposed to be having this much fun?" I shout to them through the music and placing my hands around Malians neck. We dance against each other and I turn to get Kira to join but am met by the sight of her horrific dance moves. Malia bites her nail whilst I just giggle.

"Somethings happening. What should we do?" Kira asks us which I respond by raising my eyebrows and grabbing her hand so she will twirl into me. The three of us dance close and laugh having fun with one another. As we dance I watch as Kira looks behind us to see a man barging through the crowd. I turn and am met with two men.

"Let's dance fellas," I tell them whilst offering my hands to them. I spin myself into one of their arms and elbow them in the nose. As he falls back I step forward and bend spinning my leg outwards so he falls to the ground. When I stand up a see the previous man running at me so I step to the side in a dance like fashion. When he turns I kick my leg up and wrap my legs around his neck before bringing him to the floor. When I stand up I fix my hair and lipstick, on my way towards the rest of my pack I kick the men who are lying on the floor in pain.

"That was awesome." Scott says before we start walking through the corridor. My eyes glow golden and my hands illuminate as we take cautious steps through the hall. The music from the party vibrated the walls around us as we make our way through the last corridor. Smoke suddenly began to cascade from the walls and Scott turned to us in panic.

"It's Wolfsbane! Everyone get out!" He screams to us but then falls to the floor. I twirl my hands and try to air out the fog and twisting it into a small tornado but when it dispersed it revealed a women and a few men. My eyes grow a little heavy but I am still feeling quite strong due to the wolfsbane now being gone and create a flame in my hands. She smiles before I feel a sharp twinge in my neck which causes me to fall to the floor. I rip the airings out of my neck and fall onto my front and slipping out of consciousness.

—time skip—
When I wake up I find myself in Stiles's lap and with his large hand brushing through my curls. He looks down and gives me a smile which I return tiredly. I lift myself up and he holds my back supporting my fragile self, but as minuted go by I feel my strength coming back. I turn to Stiles and drop my head on his shoulder.

"Well the plan didn't work." Stiles stated the obvious. I chuckle and look up at him making his face look down at mine.

"So long to our romantic Mexican weekend." I whisper to him, which makes him sadly smile and peck my lips.

"Well I promise that when we get back we can do whatever you want. Watch any film or even let you chose what we're gonna eat. BUT we need to at least get curly fries." He rambles.