Teasing Lacrosse Games

I wake up with my arms around Stiles my front to his back, I kiss the back of his neck and take my hand from his to lay on my back

I wake up with my arms around Stiles my front to his back, I kiss the back of his neck and take my hand from his to lay on my back. I hear him moan and spin with his eyes closed and his lips pouting out to me, I run my hand through his hair before getting from under the covers.

"Baby noooo, get your cute ass back here." He whines at me reaching out but I just giggle and make my way to the bathroom to wash my waves and get ready for school.

I feel the hot water run through my hair and soothes my muscles. Hearing the door knob shake rapidly makes me smile knowing that Stiles is trying to get in but I carry on mixing the coconut conditioner into my hair. I turn of the hot water and wrap a towel around my body quickly stepping out and walking back into Stiles's room. I see Stiles back in bed so I walk over and shake my wet curls onto him.

"Get up!" I shout whilst I watch him put his blanket over his head protecting himself from the droplets. I jump onto him before rolling to my side and sitting up so I can dry my hair with my hands. My curls soon dry and I lean over to Stiles pulling down the blanket and placing a kiss on his lips which he moans into and moves closer. I feel his hand go from my hair to my towel but I lean back dragging his bottom lip and shaking my finger.

"Fine I'm up, God the things I do for you." He sarcastically says walking behind me and wrapping his arms behind me so we both look in the mirror. The boy kisses my cheek making me smile and turn my head into his neck. He brushes my hair back and looks at us both in the mirror.

"Your hair is so pretty," he says in a childlike manner.

"Thanks I grow it myself," I reply with a hint of mischief in my eyes. I watch his face light up and I smile at him through the mirror leaning back into his chest.

"I love this."

"Me too but as much as I love standing in a towel, which I don't. I need to get ready." I tell him while leaning in to kiss his lips and drag myself from his clutch. I put on my clothes and put on a little makeup due to a few marks on me but when I offer to cover up Stiles's marks he refuses and runs away from my beauty blender.

—time skip—
After a few classes I make my way through the halls and see a tall leather wearing shadow at the end of the hallway. My smile grows wider and my pace becomes quicker until I meet Derek halfway and he lifts me up during my hug. I squeeze him hard around his neck before he drops me slowly to the ground. He raises an eyebrow at me and gives me a wide smile.

"How you doin princess?" He asks me which makes me groan and remove my arms from him.

"You know I hate it when you call me that wolfy," I argue with him and lift a finger of caution. His smile widens as we start to make our way out and towards his car. Derek wraps his arm around my shoulders and I giggle rolling my eyes.

"You know I'm not gonna stop."

"I know. Anyways how was everything with Liam and stuff. Did he hulk out on you?" I question him my lip curve at the side.