Cheerleading + Strangling

After the long night of fighting, Derek was finally back to his normal smiley self

After the long night of fighting, Derek was finally back to his normal smiley self. Heheh u hear the sarcasm? Well I told him everything about Stiles and before he could go rip his throat out with his teeth I explained how it was all a misunderstanding and that I just needed some time. He was still pissed and teased me about how maybe while I got trust with Stiles again then he and I should date. You know to make him jealous, but that's a joke.  Well I think he was joking. I don't know.

Anyways now I'm at school the weekend after the combat that ended in stolen money and coach mentioned about this thing called cheerleading, which I have no clue what it was. However he insisted I should go after school during Lacrosse practice, he said it was more challenging for me since the boys are all pussy's. His words not mine. I actually love him he just makes me laugh but moving on now I'm in the girls locker room and getting the cheerleading gear on. I look hot as fuck. I smile into my locker mirror before making my way to the boys locker room to meet Scott cause he said it was an emergency or something.

However when I'm walking I get this nauseous feeling run through me and to my throat. I wrap my fingers lightly around my neck before it goes away. My eyebrows furrow and I carry on through the door and too the boys.

"Hey Scotty what's this emergency?" I ask him walking over to his other side and seeing that Stiles was also there. Stiles mouth drops and he starts to stutter at my outfit and how it hugged my body perfectly.

"W-wow," Stiles moans so I lean forward and shut his mouth with my index finger before giving him a cheeky wink. His cheeks went a rosy pink colour and I giggle while rolling my eyes and turning to Scott.

"I kissed Kira and it was our first kiss since our actual first kiss." He panics which make me squeal and grab his hand.

"That's amazing! You kissed her." I tell him with excitement because he's finally going to have some romance in his life again.

"I did. But I didn't." Scott adds on while stacking his stuff in his locker.

"Was it on the lips? Was it with tongue?"Stiles questions him but his eyes flicker to me but it goes unnoticed. He wanted to kiss the girl so hard and not only because of the outfit. Scott shook his head and refused to look at us.

"Yeah but it was how you kiss your grandmother when your five." Scott describes the kiss and I laugh at him. I receive a hard look from him so my smile falls and I motion to zipping my mouth. Stiles holds out his hand so I pretend to drop the fake key in it, both of us not noticing that it was a usual thing we did now.

"So you chaste kissed her?"

"My grandmother was a frost giant. Very cold hearted and not even the puns intended." I mumble to myself and receive a shot laugh from Stiles before Scott answers him.

"Yes and now it's wired. It's super wired and I don't know what to do. Do I text her?"

"No! No texts." Stiles begins but is stopped by coach and I needed to go but before I leave I touch Scott's shoulder.