Detectives and Revenge

I'm currently sat with Stiles out side of the office

I'm currently sat with Stiles out side of the office. We are waiting for the girlfriend of the guy who just passed away. I watch as Stiles jumps from his seat as the girl leaves the room. He ushers her over which causes me to stand up. I give her a weak smile and give her a hug.

"If you ever need anything or anyone to talk to I'm here. I'm so sorry for your loss." She hugs me back and we pull away as she gives me a small Thankyou. Stiles starts to speak stuttering a little.

"I've j-just got to ask you something really quick and it's going to sound really unbelievably insensitive so I apologise in advance but was Kyle a virgin?" Stiles asks. I look up at him and back to the girl hearing a loud slap. I kind of saw that coming. He stares at her shocked as he walks away. She turns after a few steps.

"No, he wasn't a virgin." She says before turning again and walking down the hallway. I turn to Stiles and put my hand on the cheek she had slapped.

"Are you ok?" I ask as he stares into my eyes and gives me a small nod. I turn and drop my hand from his cheek when I see the sheriff in-front of us. He looks at Stiles with angry eyes before turning to me and I watch them soften.

"So you must be the famous Jasmine, I keep hearing about? It's nice to finally meet you," he says giving me a smile which I return feeling his warmth and kindness. I see Stiles who's blushing and glaring a bit at his father. I just giggle and nod my head.

"It's nice to finally meet you too mr Stilinski. I will leave you guys to talk and I will see you later Sti?" I say squeezing his hand in mine before giving Mr Stilinski one last smile and walking towards
my next class.

—In Class—
I'm currently sat next to Scott smiling at his plan because the twins definitely deserve it. I see Scott lean over his seat and reach into his backpack and pull out parts of a motorcycle. I use my powers to spin the part that was currently in his hand and a sarcastic pout on my face as I see one of the twins getting angry. As he try's to calm down we hear a loud ping from Scott's phone. He shows me a picture of Issac on one of the boys bikes. I lean over Scott to get closer to the twins.

"I wonder how much that costs," I say lifting up my shoulders and dropping them with a smile when I see Ethan run out the room. Scott wraps and arm around me as we high five and follow him out the room to see our English teacher screaming at the twin.

"Loki would be so proud of us right now," I whisper. He gives me a small laugh before we're told to go to our next classes.

—Time Skip—
"Yeah I wish I could have seen their faces, did they look seriously pissed?"Issac says to us as we walk down the steps. School has finally ended and we are on our way out so the school is completely empty. I nod my head at him laughing a little at the boys excitement.

"Yeah." Scott says smiling as-well.

"Hey Scotty could you drop me off at Stiles's place on our way back? He said he want to show me these comics about me and the Aven-" I suddenly stop speaking as I see two familiar people at the end of the hallway. The twins slowly start to take off their clothes.

"Boys! I hate to tell you this but this isn't Magic Mike!" I shout at them whilst the two boys next to me turned and gave me a confused look. I just shrug.
"What? We watched the film at girls night." I laugh thinking back to the night when the girls and I tried to do the Magic Mike moves and Lydia nearly broke her neck.

When I look back towards the twins, I see a massive creature growling at us and glowing it's red eyes. My eyes glow gold as I stand there and wait for them to charge. The two boys next to me start to run but I stay put, watching at the creature runs froward. I quickly push the creature back and watch as vines hold the creature back easily twisting around it large arms and legs. I watch as the creature starts to get more aggressive and rip the vines. I create fire with my hands and am ready to fly it at them but the creature suddenly stops and transforms back into the two twins however they were silent. A man silently walks past me tapping my shoulder and stands in-front of the two alphas cutting them with the end of his walking stick. All three slowly walk out not uttering a single word.

"Who was that?" Issac asks from behind me. I slowly turn my eyes still glowing and hands letting off small sparks.

"Deucalion." Scott whispers.

—At Stiles's House—

"This Stan Lee guy really knows a lot about my family and of how much Thor actually drinks. I really need to get a costume like these drawings." I giggle as Stiles just lies beside me scribbling stuff in a notepad. We are currently laying on his bed with multiple comics scattered around us and the sound of Stiles huffing. I drop my comic and turn towards him.

"What's up Sti, you haven't said anything sarcastic for about an hour now and I'm actually getting worried," I say seeing his eyebrows scrunched as he writes. I take the pen out of his hand and make him look at me.

"I'm just so confused and I know nothing about a Darach or it's power. I just want to calm my dad especially now he's working all day and night!" He huffs getting frustrated and running his hands through his hair. He stands up from his bed and walks towards is board. I stand up to and walk towards him and grab his hands staring at the multiple red pieces of string.

"Hey we will work this out, I promise you. You can be like Batman and save the day but you can't do that if you are not sleeping or eating Sti. I will go through everything with you but before we do can I show you something to do that always makes me happy or calm?" I say staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Your really think I'm Batman?" He asks with his eyes lighting up.

"Of course I do Sti and coming from a Goddess let me tell you. You are handling all this pressure a lot better then any Asguardian," I say which makes him lift his eyebrows.

"Well if I'm Batman then your Catwoman," he says and I just reply with a 'duh' while I drag him out his bedroom with a goofy grin on his face. I drag him out into the rain and ignore his groaning. I stop and turn seeing the drizzle fall on the two of us.

"Ok now shout whatever you want!" I say smiling at him. I see his face turn into confusion however the grin is still on his face watching my excitement.

"What do you me-" he is cut off when I shout out a big 'wooo!' whilst jumping around in the rain. When I stop I stare at him and give him a small nudge. He just laughs at me and lets out a shout too. We both start shouting and on my last shout a few thunderbolts fill the watery sky. Stiles realised my glowing eyes and is in shock.

"Oh my Odin! I'm so sorry, I lost a bit of control there." I say moving towards Stiles but he just stares at me with this look in his eyes whilst the rain falls on our heads. He takes a step forward and puts a hand on my cheek and leans down kissing my lips. I hesitate for a moment in shock and quickly start to kiss back and move my hands from his chest and around his neck. We slowly pull back and I stare into his eyes.

"I can't believe I just kissed a Goddess ," he says laughing a little whilst brushing my face with his thumb. I giggle and can't stop smiling at him. I kiss his cheek.

"Well I'm happy you did."