An Angel

After getting Meredith from the school, we quickly make our way back so we can question if she's okay

After getting Meredith from the school, we quickly make our way back so we can question if she's okay. She seemed really calm which made my slowly beating heart race a little. Why is she so calm? I let out a few shaky breaths whilst staring out the window. Voids got Lydia and she could be dead right now, why do I feel like we're off track? A hand makes it's way into mine and intwines there fingers with me. I lean my heavy head from the window and turn to the boy who seems as though he's knocking on deaths door. He gives me a small smile before looking back at the road and squeezing my hand.

"We're gonna find her."

"I hope so," I mumble while the jeep pulls up on Scott's driveway. We all scatter out and run towards the door, however when we open it we are met with Scott's dad and he was angry. You know, his usual emotion. We all hault to as the boys glare at the man, so I just put a hand on Scott's arm feeling him calm down at my touch. Scott turns his head back at me giving me a small smile, before turning back to his father.

"What are you doing here?" Scott questions his dad with venom oozing in every word. His father sighs and shrugs his shoulders at us all.

"I could ask you the same thing." His dad bluntly states. I take a step feeling a bit woozy and sit beside Issac, who takes my hand and unnoticeably releases some of my pain. The ache has grown stronger and it was like it was trying to drag me somewhere or to the devil himself.

"Thankyou," I whisper to him and look back up to see a worried Stiles, however he snaps back out of it and looks towards his best friends Dad.

"Free period! We're doing a group study." Stiles explains whilst smiling a little at how he could make up something so believable on the spot and not stutter. That smirk is adorable.

"Who's she?" Scott's father asks pushing the boys story. Stiles face drops a little, turning to the girl beside him before wrapping his arm around her shoulder. I lift an eyebrow at his movement and can't help but feel the pit of fire in the bottom of my stomach.

"She's my g-girlfriend?" He stutters awkwardly dashing a glance at me, seeing how mad I am. I let out a breathy laugh, shaking my head at him. He's gonna regret that. He gives me an apologetic look but I just play with my fingers.

"Your not my type. She's my type." Meredith says while pointing a finger at me. My head shoots up with flattery printed across my face. A beaming smile as I let out a giggle at Stiles's defeat. I stand up watching Issac and Meredith start to head upstairs, she gives me a shy smile. I make my way to Stiles with a playful look.

"Well look at that baby, your fake girl left you for moi." My eyes full of mischief as I tease him, I fake a small pout and put my finger under my eye pretending a tear was falling. He just rolls his eyes with a smirk on his lips before we follow the two upstairs leaving Scott with his dad.

"Everyone would chose you over me," I hear him sigh with his words. We take the last step and I turn so I'm stood in-front of him looking up to meet his eyes. I place my hands on his shoulders and he gives me his signature smile with a raised brow.