Pranks and Pain

I walk into school a little later then usual due to being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night to plan a prank

I walk into school a little later then usual due to being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night to plan a prank. I walk through the hallways with my curls bouncing and see Kira drop her books. I quickly run over and help her pick them up.

"Hi! Kira right? I'm Jas, we never got a proper introduction the other day." I smile at her while she gives me a shocked look and then a smile.

"Y-yeah it's Kira. Sorry I'm just a little out of it today and don't really know where any of my classes are. I'm a bit to shy to ask anyone either. Oh god I'm rambling," she says with a worried look. I just hand her the last book and giggle.

"Well you have me to show you around and you can always ask Stiles or Scott." I drag out whilst wiggling my eyebrows at her. She takes a glance behind me before smiling and looking down. I look behind me to see a blushing Scott and Stiles. Stiles leans in whispering something to Scott while his eyes linger on mine. I give them a small wink before turning back to Kira.

"You definitely have a thing for each other and may I say it's really cute." I intwine our arms as we walk to her class. When I drop her off at maths I turn and start heading towards Coach's class knowing that I would be a bit late to see his reaction. I knew he would be mad so I got him a gift anyways.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Coach shouted and I ran to our classroom. I watch as Coach storms into the room to see his whole class laughing. I stand at the door with a small smile before sitting down behind Stiles.

"Mischief night, devils night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil." He rants making me let out a small smile.
He pics up an unfamiliar box off the table and shows it to us all.

"Oh this,we're gonna do this again? I don't think so!" He shouts before stomping on the box and receiving a crash. My hand goes to my mouth trying to stop a laugh from coming out. We all cringe at the sound as we watch coach bend and lift the broken mug. I sigh and search through my bag for the box. I open the lid and hold it out to Coach.

"Coach!" I shout to him with a smile, he looks up at my box and stands a little cautiously before seeing the box of cupcakes. Scott and Stiles lean over to take one but Coach smacks their hands away and takes the box.

"You see! This is what showmanship is! Learn some of it!" He shouts throughout the class before whispering to me a small thankyou. Stiles turns to me and lifts his eyebrows.

"What everyone deserves a gift on their birthday and I'm not evil like you," I whisper to him and lean forward in my seat to get closer to him. He gives me a small smile and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah your an angel," he whispers before he gives my hand a kiss and turns back around in his seat, never letting go of my hand. Scott looks at me and gives me a small sarcastic gag which I just reply with flipping him off. He wipes away a fake tear before looking to the front of the class again.