Love You So Much

I knock onto Stiles's house, I haven't seen him for a few days since Thor made me go straight back to Asgard and strengthen up

I knock onto Stiles's house, I haven't seen him for a few days since Thor made me go straight back to Asgard and strengthen up. I hear the door open and am met with The Sheriff which has a large smile grow on his cheeks before pulling me into a hug. I giggle and pat his back, missing his funny dad jokes and his warm energy.

"I missed you too," I chuckle into his ear before we both pull back. He rolls his eyes sarcastically and pointed up the stairs. I run up the stares and stand outside his door before taking a deep breath. I smile and run a hand through my hair making sure I look nice before knock on the door.

"Dad seriously I'm o-" Stiles says while opening the door, with his free hand rubbing his eyes. I watch him and I see that his eyes are swollen and red, making me feel guilty.

"Hey baby," I whisper cutting him off. His head shoots up with a small smile before lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. My head falls back with a laugh before I'm dropped back down and he lowers his forehead onto mine, his hands raise to the sides of my cheeks.

"I love you so so much!" He whispers before kissing me passionately wrapping his arms around me waist. I raise onto my toes pressing harder into his lips, missing the butterfly feeling in my stomach. We both smile into the kiss. I pull back making his face lean forward with a pout.

"Are you okay? Are you sleeping now?" I question him with panic in my eyes and he just shakes his head with a smile. I stop and squeal a little knowing that all of it was finally over. My eyes and hair begin to glow and a book sets on fire making my hand raise to my mouth in shock.

"I'm so sorry I promises I will get it fixed," I tell him but he kisses me again. I moan into his lips and run my hands up to his head and slightly tugging on it. He lifts me up and holds me tightly carrying me to the bed. I lie down with him on top of me kissing my head, then cheek and nose. Making me laugh at the tickling feeling.

"You so sweet. Sexy and completely hot for me," he whispers kissing each cheek before staring at me. I smile and lift my eyebrows in shock.

"You know your really self assured for an cute awkward sarcastic boy." I reply to him leaning up and pecking his lips. He stops for a second between kisses.

"What-can-I-say-I'm-confident." He explains between his kisses. I giggle against his lips and he pushes away one of my curls. We take a second to breath brushing each other's noses against each other. My eyes search his face now feeling pure joy.

"I'm so happy your okay, I was so worried for the past few days. My brothers just kept telling me that I needed to sort things out there before leaving again. I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier." I tell him brushing my hand through his hair.

"No don't apologise I'm just happy your here and alive. And it's also really really cool that you have princess things to do with your superhero brothers." He rambles like a fanboy, tilting his head as he talks.

"Well they want to meet you soon and I did promise you that I would take you all to Agard." I smirk at him watching him stand up and punch the air with a jump and letting out a girlish squeal. I laugh at his cute moment and watch as he jumps onto the bed next to me. We both look at the ceiling and I flick my fingers creating a cute little constellation in the air.

"When did you learn how to do that?" He asks while joining his hand in mine and leaning his head next to mine and turning it so he can watch me stare at the sky. I shrug before feeling his eyes watching mine so I turn to look at him and he just watches me.

"What?"

"Nothing you're just so beautiful and strong." He compliments making the blush raise on my face. I turn so I'm lying on my side and raise my hand so I'm cupping his cheek.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" I ask him which makes him make a thinking face while scrunching his nose. He points at me and then to himself and shakes his head no.

"You love me more then that Dylan O'Brien guy from New Girl?" He asks me making me go silent straight away and purse my lips with an awkward face. He makes puppy dog eyes at me which makes me tut and roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah okay. Whatever makes you happy." I whisper which makes him gasp in happiness and kiss me again.

"I didn't think you would actually do it!" He mumbles against my lips with a smile. I felt guilty for saying that about Dylan but having Stiles being his normal self was everything to me.

After kissing for a little longer he lies down and I cuddle up under his arm feeling him kiss my forehead. He raises his hand and turns on the tv so we can watch Twilight. Stiles tightens his arms around me pulling me closer to him and mumbles jokes into my ears. I give his neck small kiss before leaning my head onto his shoulder and carry on watching the film.

"I can't stand Bella. She such an over dramatic author." I state to him while watching her cut her arm. Stiles nods his head with a small chuckle.

"Period queen." Stiles buts in, making me turn to him with a confused face. He looks down at me and shrugs innocently.
"What."

"Nothing I just don't understand cause I'm a princess not a queen." I say dragging on the n at the end. He chuckles and kisses my nose.

"It's ok,I will explain later but right now I just spend my time with you baby."

"I love you Sti."

"Love you too beautiful."

We kiss and turn back to the film and watch it in each other's arms.