Side Effects

I open my eyes and see the sunlight peeping through Stiles's curtain. I dig my head closer into his shoulder and I feel his fingers run up and down my back. I hear him huff and mutter a few things. I look up to see the boys eyebrows furrowed. It's probably just a nightmare.

"Baby it's time to wake up," I whisper to him and lean up so my chins on his chest giving be a great view of his face. He carries on sleeping and is completely still. I sit up so I can see him clearly and panic runs into my heart. I run my fingers through his brown locks and his eyes shoot open in panic. He wraps his arms as soon as he sees me and leans back so I fall on his chest. I giggle a little.

"This is a nice 'good morning' Sti," I laugh and lean back to see tears running down his face. I cup his face in my hands and brush a tear off his cheek.

"Hey Sti what's wrong?" I ask him with worry laced into my voice. He shakes his head and grabs my hand before his eyes meet mine again.

"Just a horrible nightmare. This was the worst I thought yo- you jumped and I held you and I cou-" he starts to panic but I just lean forward and kiss his lips. I feel him instantly calm down and lift his hand to my hair. I pull back slowly and smile.

"I'm ok and I always will be Sti. I made you a promise and I won't go that easily." I whisper before kissing his head and standing up. He nods his head and watches me look in his mirror. He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me, dropping his chin on my shoulder.

"It felt so real baby," he whispers in my ear. I turn in his embrace and put my hand on his cheek again and watch him lean into it and planting a small kiss on it.

"You know what I do when I'm in a dream? I count my fingers 1-10 because in dreams we have a different amount and counting them keeps me calm. You also know I would never ever leave." I whisper as I take his hands in mine and give each a kiss. He sighs whilst nodding his head and leans his head forward.

"What would I do without you?" He says and gives me a small peck. I give him a smile and shrug my shoulders before we both get ready for school. He turns towards me and takes a few steps forward before we leave to school.

"Wait when did you even come over?" He asks as he searches his mind. I simply shrug my shoulders and hold out my hand with a big smile but he steps back for a second. He shakes his head at me making me furrow my eyebrows too.

"This isn't real is it, th-this is all a dream."

————End Of Stiles's Dream———

I walk into school and I'm searching all over for Stiles

I walk into school and I'm searching all over for Stiles. Mr Stilinski called me last night in total panic because Stiles had a nightmare. I made sure to tell him that he should get Stiles water because it helps him sleep. Stiles never told me he was having nightmares and now I feel guilty for not realising it. Especially after all the nights he helped me get through.