Game Plan

My headphones play classic rock loudly as I help Tony fix up the machine that allows us to time travel

My headphones play classic rock loudly as I help Tony fix up the machine that allows us to time travel. I hun to my self as my hands flick around carrying the large pieces through the air and into their slots. Once everything is that I can do I is done, I stand up and clap my hands. Tony rolls his eyes with a small smirk.

I stand with everyone as we watch Clint stand on the machine in his suit and breath heavily shutting his eyes. After a few seconds of letting him calm down Bruce presses the button and he disappears making me take in a quick breath. Cap grabs my hand to comfort me so I give him a small smile to thank him and after about five minutes he returned back on the machine in one piece. Yes!

This means the machine actually works and that we have a chance of getting everyone back. Tony's face lights up knowing the possibility and control is back in his hands but also is patting himself on the back for being the genius he is.

"Hey, hey your okay." Nat tells him while helping him get up from the floor. His head was covered in beads of sweat as he nods it to show that the plan had worked. Everyone cheered and jumped around making Thor jump in fear of the sudden loud sounds due to his lack of awareness.

"Everyone let's go plan to save the world." Scott laughs before punching the air and holding it there for a few seconds so I quickly turn on the breakfast club music. Everyone looked at us confused but I just giggle as Scott high fives me.
"That's what I'm talking about!"

—time skip—

"Okay so it works. Now we need to figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone here has had an encounter with one of the six infinity stones." Cap explains.

"Use the word in encounter but damn well mean nearly killed by one." Tony buts in making me giggle.

"I haven't, I don't even have any idea what you're talking about." Scott adds looking at Bruce who paces back and forth.

"These stones have been in many parts of our history meaning we can't conveniently just drop in randomly."

"We need to pick our target." Clint states receiving a nod off of Tony.

"Exactly so let's start with the Eyther. Thor what do you know?" Cap asks making us all look towards to the lifeless body in the corner who's eyes are hidden by glasses.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asks from beside me but I just shake my head while standing up and walking towards the front of the room.

"No I think he's dead." I laugh while pulling up the red stone on the screens. Everyone starts to sit down but not before Tony nudges Thor's seat on the way making him get up in a panic. His eyes make their way to the screen and he points at it with a smile.

"Ahh the Eyther, Jas I will let you explain." He pats my shoulder before sitting back down and placed his glasses back on.

"Thanks brother, anyways what can I say. First of all it's not really a stone but an angry liquid that my grandfather had hide from the dark elves. Oooo. Very scary beings-" I create a scary voice.