Bitch Im A Godess

Rage

Rage. Anger. Pain.

These are three things I have dealt with through my life, over and over again. My people. Friends. Family. Every single one hurt but this time it's different. I feel like a bull staring at a red flag and I'm ready to charge ahead and we all know how it ends for the bull. Allie is- Allie was my sister and he stole her from us and no one gets away with that. She may be safe from everything in Valhalla but she's there to soon, even though she will be surrounded in gold and riches due to her bravery. Her loyalty and friendship to me.

I'm stood in the middle of the woods my eyes shut and hands spread by my sides, the rain beats down onto my skin. Droplets swaying through my hair, my eyes open glowing like small stars. My breath pants and the trees shake mercifully. Animals cry into the night feeling my mourning pain.

"Brothers! Please, give me a sign! I've never helped so helpless, so weak! I don't know what to do!" I scream while closing my eyes and searching the dark voids of my mind. I feel my brothers knives about to stab me backs, why won't they help me. How could they be such snakes in the grass. I scream in anger and the sky's rumble again.

"PLEASE! I'm your sister! I miss you and I need you! Give me anything, tell me your okay! Tell me your alive! Tell me how to fix this." I shout through the field, my voice breaking through my sobs. I fall to my knees and my hand runs and tugs at my hair. I sniffle and try to catch my breath and I am about to stand up to leave.

A hand is placed on my back.

I jump up quickly creating a knife sharp root in my hand and hold it to the unknown persons throat. The moment my eyes land on his short golden hair and sky sapphire eyes, I smile and wrap my arms around my brother. He soulfully laughs and his arms wrap around my waist lifting me up a little to his life. I lean back with glistening eyes and give his face a small slap.

"I thought you were fucking dead! You pulled a Loki on me!" I giggle as I point a finger into his chest. I study his strong features and his short hair with a confused look.

"I know but I'm here now, we needed to make sure we weren't bringing the wrong person back. That Dove chick is loco in mindo!" He sing while twirling his finger beside his head. I nod my head at his decent but still annoying explanation however in my heart I knew he was protecting our people.

"Where's Loki?" I question him, wanting to embrace my older brother and find out what his thoughts are on everything. I mean he is a sly fox, tru trickster king. I also just wanted to hear a sly remark or an embrace.

"I'm right here sister," a low voice replies from behind me. A bright smile raises on my lips and turn from Thor and straight into Loki's arms. He hugs me quickly and tightly, he has never been one for affection but I'm an acception. Even though I was the strongest sibling, I was always in my brothers shadows.

"I missed you both s-so much. I thought I lost you li-like Allie," I whispers taking turns at glancing at the two before bursting into tears. Father always told us to be strong in these situations but my emotions always dominated me. My brothers wrap there arms around me.
"It hurts so much."