I'll be back soon

Bret shakes violently on the table as I get all the things Deaton will need

Bret shakes violently on the table as I get all the things Deaton will need. Stiles and Derek struggle to hold the shaking boy and argue amongst themselves, I drop everything on the tray and sit by the boys head but before my eyes can even glow yet he sits up slashing his arms. I feel sharp claws go into my side and let out a small breath of pain feeling it sting and blood ooze out a little. Stiles turns just in time to see my happy persona budge and looked down to see my hand covered in blood.

"H-hey are you okay? What did he do?" Stiles panics moving closer to me quickly and holding his hands out. I just shake my head and give him a small smile as my eyes close. He holds my hand and I place my forehead on his shoulder feeling my power try and heal the claw marks.

"I-I'm fine just need a few minutes for it to go away. Part of being a goddess remember?" I whisper as sharp pin like pains shot through my stomach. I feel Derek come behind me and place his muscular hand on my shoulder. I look up to see the tinted orange smoke coming out of Bretts lips.

"Maybe you need to lie down for a bit. I'm going home maybe you should come with me so you have protection while you heal." Derek states feeling a Lang of jealousy at the girls head in the spastic boys shoulders who was giving him a deadly stare.

"N-no I'm gonna be fine. Just take me home and I will sleep for an hour." I whisper weakly lifting my head to look at the wolf. He gives a weak smile whilst shaking his head knowing that would be my answer.

"I hate to agree with Derek but you shouldn't be alone, especially with a psycho running around killing people for money." Stiles shout moving his hands about but I grab his and squeeze them gently. His honey coloured eyes meet my ocean ones and I see his panic and anger wash away.

"Okay now that we've all agreed, your coming with me." Derek states taking a grab of my hand which makes Stiles stand up straight and with more confidence. I place a hand on his chest to hold him back just in case even though I know he wouldn't ever hurt anyone.

"She's safe with me and we're going home."

"You say she's safe with you but every time shes hurt or close to death it's your fault." Derek smiles at his comment knowing it will throw him over the edge. Stiles scoffs and I can see his eyes welling up with not just anger but with sadness. He doesn't actually believe that's true does he.

"Derek I love you but you need to stop being a dick to the person I'm in love with. Yes we've had our ups and downs but that's only made us stronger and by hurting him your hurting me okay. We're leaving and Deaton if you need anything just call me." I say before dragging Stiles out by his arm and to his jeep where it's raining heavily. I raise my hands up and pull them round making the rain stop. We walk to the jeep and I sit down curling into a ball and shutting my eyes.

"He's right." Stiles states whilst staring at the steering wheel where his knuckles are turning white from his tight grip. I open my eyes and move from my seat over to him so that I'm straddling him and my hands are on either of his cheeks.