6. Morning letter

"Your first time, how was it?"

"Really, you want to talk about my first time?" Mr. Jeon seemed buffed.

"Yes, was it ok?"

"It was rushed, I had been a bit drunk, it has been a one night stand though. The guy was pretty but the next morning we had nothing to tell to each other. I was seventeen, hormonal," he laughed. "So it wasn't that special to be honest. I had two short flings, one let's say boyfriend but it didn't last longer than three months. I guess I just haven't met the right one so I wasn't investing enough for it to last."

Jimin nodded feeling so strange, they just had sex, he hasn't even seen Mr. Jeon yet they were lying here completely naked talking so comfortably as if they had known each other for their whole lives.

"Does it answer your question Jimin or do you want details?" Mr. Jeon giggled.

"No, no details please," Jimin blushed. "Our details are enough."

"They truly are," he felt Mr. Jeon's palm caressing over his hair. "You're so beautiful Jimin I have never met anyone so beautiful."

Jimin's heart skipped a bit as, was Mr. Jeon really into him all his words and actions seemed so genuine.

"Do you want to see me again?" Asked Jimin feeling a cold shiver.

"Of course I want to see you again. I will die if I won't see you again," Mr. Jeon pulled him into his body warming him up as the coolness of the room was slowly getting to him. "Do you want to see me again?" He asked kissing in between his hair.

"If you will hold me like that I can come every night," whispered Jimin cuddling his face into Mr. Jeon's chest feeling so safe and taken care off like he had wished to be all his life.

"I'm taking this as your word," Mr. Jeon reached for the duvet covering them into it wrapping it around Jimin protectively, the gesture so sweet Jimin could break out into tears here and now, but he was holding them in kissing over Mr. Jeon's chest holding him tightly wishing for this night to continue forever.

"Mr. Jeon?" Jimin groaned opening his eyes to see a foreign ceiling above his head, the bed so huge he could get lost in it, the sun already high on the sky falling through the long window wall.

"Mr. Jeon?" Whispered Jimin turning in bed to find it empty his heart wincing at that sight.

Of course it had been too pretty to be real, he sat up in bed rubbing his face, his body exhausted and in pain carrying all traces of last night, the place between his butts extremely sensitive so sitting was uncomfortable.

Jimin sighed trying to play it cool but his jaw began to tremble when he noticed his blindfold lying on the pillow next to his, there was a red rose and a note attached to it so he reached for the paper reading through it quickly.

Dear Jimin,

I'm sorry for leaving before you have woken up, you were sleeping so cutely. I hope you will have an amazing day, last night was the best night of my life and I can't wait to see you again. Until then I will miss you so much.

With love
Yours only

Mr. Jeon

Jimin was rereading this short letter many times, his heart warming up, he couldn't help but smile, Mr. Jeon's words were like his personality, warm and kind.

"I will miss you more," whispered Jimin kissing the letter collecting himself to get up and take a long shower, he was definitely late for school but he never cared less. He decided to ask Mr. Suga more about Mr. Jeon on his way back as he needed to find out as much as possible to picture his faceless lover at least a bit.

"Now you're crying," Taehyung's sarcastic tone sounded in the room so Jungkook used his sleeves to dry his face.

It was really early and from what he has heard Jimin has just left with Suga. He had been the prettiest lying there soundly asleep on his bed this morning, the sight heartbreaking as what has Jungkook done? Idiot him, had what, blindfolded Jimin than kind of forced him into sex. Great, he has missed out on his only one chance with the love of his life. How stupid was he actually, but last night while coming to that crazy idea he had never ever imagined it will end up like that, with him and Jimin making mad love.

"Tae, I'm so stupid," Jungkook sniffed.

"Yes you are," his best friend rolled his eyes. "I still can't believe you had really put it through."

"I can't believe it myself, I have never done anything like that. I'm not that kind of person."

"I guess you are," Taehyung crossed his arms sending him a judging gaze as if Jungkook hasn't been so deeply ashamed of himself already. "Did you really had to have sex with him?" Asked Taehyung.

"I never meant to, it just... happened," Jungkook blushed.

He's so insanely beautiful I couldn't help, he thought. So soft, kind and pure, my little angel. His body reacted with physical pain as he was wishing to hold Jimin in his arms so badly, to scatter his face with endless kisses.

"Are you thinking about lying him down again! Impossible!" Taehyung frowned he began to walk along the room.

"Tae, he had said he will come tonight, what should I do?"

"It depends, he can either meet that cried out bundle of hopelessness or the mysterious kinky bad boy billionaire Mr. Jeon," Taehyung grinned.

The heat storming to Jungkook's face was severe.

"What should I do? It can't continue, but I'm too embarrassed show him my face now after what has happened. And I can't not see him again. I'm so into him. The way he feels like in my arms, no one has ever had."

"Jungkook you're so hopeless I can't even listen to that whining. Last night you created Mr. Jeon so be his mysterious lover. Maybe if you will spend more nights with him you might get to know him enough to tell him who you are."

"Right! It's a great idea. We had a really nice talk last night, it felt so comfortable besides everything we had done, as if I had known him all my life. Where's Suga?"

"He dropped Jimin off at school so he definitely is still there waiting for him to finish lessons."

"Ok, great. I need to go to work, need to focus on something else or I'll go crazy. Tonight I'll meet him again," Jungkook felt hot blushes on his face, oh how he couldn't wait for time to pass quicker so he can see his beautiful boy.

 Tonight I'll meet him again," Jungkook felt hot blushes on his face, oh how he couldn't wait for time to pass quicker so he can see his beautiful boy

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it. What do you think about the chapter and Jikook's morning? How will they handle what has happened between them?

Much <3