40. CEO

The bus ride was short, fortunately as Junoh was throwing crisps into him and Jimin was so done with life by now, but they came to a halt in front of four skyscrapers and Mr

The bus ride was short, fortunately as Junoh was throwing crisps into him and Jimin was so done with life by now, but they came to a halt in front of four skyscrapers and Mr. Seokjin began to yell at them to hurry up.

Jimin pretend he is busy collecting his things to let Junoh out first so he could have him in front and didn't need to fear a hideous attack from the back.

"Wow, you have to have skills to be an owner of such an imperium," commented Hoseok when they stopped at the pavement raising their heads into the sky.

"All four buildings are owned by one of the richest and most influential men in our country, Mr. Jeon," said their teacher crumbling all hair on Jimin's body.

"That's me in the future," Junoh sent Yeseong and the other girls a nasty wink.

Not even in your dreams, thought Jimin squeezing his fists to still his quickened pulse.

"Class, we will enter Jeon Enterprise now, please behave. We will have a guide, so no prohibited behavior or leaving the group. This is a workplace of thousands of people, I don't want to be embarrassed of any of you," Mr. Seokjin eyed them up seriously so most students nodded.

"Park, do you understand or are you still in dreamland?"

"Who? Me?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"He's dreaming to be lied down by such a sugar daddy like that Jeon guy," said Junoh breaking out with laughter when Jimin's face became purple.

"I'm speaking of childish irrelevant behavior like that Lee," Mr. Seokjin groaned fixing his glasses leading them into the building.

Jimin keeping at the end of the group observing each person in the hall with fear, especially each man, looking for palm tattoos.

What if he will see Mr. Jeon? His heart was pounding so terribly he was afraid it will jump out of his chest, but the front desk lady gave the entry passes then a young man came to introduce himself as the guide and lead them towards an elevator.

The hall downstairs was crowded, the modern architecture of the tower so breathtaking Jimin could feel he's almost on a launching platform into space whenever he was raising his head.

"Wow," he whispered bumping into Hoseok.

"Yes, right, that interior is wow," muttered Hoseok, but Mr. Seokjin shouted at them to stay in the group so they hurried their steps, the guide leading them to the elevators they took in smaller groups. Jimin still unable to breath properly when the elevator stopped and they started to walk down a long corridor but a door opened and a familiar face appeared. It was Taehyung who looked at Jimin becoming completely pale.

"Excuse me, what is this here?" He asked approaching their group.

"Mr. Kim this is a group of high school students who came to learn about future careers," explained the guide. "This is Mr. Seokjin, the class's form tutor."

Taehyung's eyes widened when Mr. Seokjin hurried to shake his hand and compliment his hair, so Taehyung was blinking awkwardly.

"And he has told us to act appropriately," sighed Hoseok nudging Jimin's arm.

"So can we continue, the science team leader is waiting to show you what we're doing here at Jeon Enterprise," said the guide.

"Sure," Mr. Seokjin grinned turning his head down the corridor and his smile faded. "Jungkook you really decided to show up so awfully late for the field trip!" He yelled across the corridor when everyone including Jimin followed his gaze to spot Jungkook who froze in the middle of the corridor looking from their teacher to the group until he caught Jimin's gaze.

And damn, he looked better than ever, without glasses with styled back hair, wearing a fine white shirt to a black tie and a suit jacket. Jimin's heart skipped a bit, as he has definitely never imagined Jungkook is that handsome.

All the workers in the the corridor were looking at Jungkook with jaws dropped, but he flipped his hair back more hurrying to their group.

"Mr. J..." the guide started to speak.

"Mr. Seokjin, so sorry for being late. My mum came out of hospital today and my dad has dropped me off right to make it for the field trip," Jungkook walked to the teacher sending him a wide smile.

"Yeo, you will really be the cause of my gray hair," Mr. Seokjin sighed.

"Um... what should I do now?" Asked the guide.

"Bring the students to the conference room for the lecture," groaned Taehyung.

Some workers coming down the corridor were bowing ninety degrees to Taehyung who was suddenly very miserable.

"So please follow me," said the guide.

"Excuse me, Mr. Seokjin, can I use the restroom quickly? I will be right back," asked Jungkook catching everyone's attention again.

"Yeo!" Groaned their teacher.

"I will show the boy where the restroom is then bring him to the conference room," said Taehyung tapping Jungkook's shoulder when Jimin slipped further behind the group.

"If you have to," Mr. Seokjin frowned hurrying the students up.

"Hi Jimin," whispered Jungkook when he was passing.

"Hi," Jimin blushed terribly avoiding the boy's fiery stare walking swiftly trying to convince his heart to calm down but it was impossible.

"Emergency! Emergency!"

The moment the conference room doors closed behind the group Jungkook turned to his workers.

"What is going on Mr. Jeon?" Asked Dahee hurrying his way.

"You must give immediate orders to all workers in the building, until this group of students leaves, everyone is prohibited to call me Mr. Jeon, show me any kind of respect or treat me like their boss," Jungkook looked at Dahee and Taehyung hoping he won't need to explain it all to the first one.

"Is one of them that boy?" Asked Dahee raising his brow meaningfully.

"Yes," Jungkook blushed.

"So I'm going to give the message out immediately," Dahee hurried down the corridor when Jungkook caught Tae's amused stare.

"I will need a first aid now," he shouted running down the corridor storming the nearest office where all workers jumped up at his sight bowing low.

That will be damn more difficult than he could have imagined, but he needed to find a way to never ever let Jimin know, not like that, not here and definitely not now.

"I need a first aid!" Said Jungkook.

Thank you so much for your amazing support and all the love you're giving this story

Thank you so much for your amazing support and all the love you're giving this story. I'm posting this chapter a little earlier to thank you for the amazing 50K reads. You are the best 💜
So how did you like Jimin's school trip to Jungkook's company so far? Will Jungkook be able to rescue his secret?

Much <3