54. Hickey

A silence fell after his words, Jungkook's trembling hands closed on his

"Do you hate me now?" Whispered Jimin.

"Why should I hate you?" Jungkook's voice was so soft.

"Because you seem interested in me romantically, at least that's the impression I'm getting and... I'm having sex with someone else," Jimin bit his lip swallowing the tears.

Jungkook took a loud breath in looking into his eyes.

"Do you love him?" He asked kicking him off guard as what unexpected question was that, no yelling, no calling him names, no pushing him or slapping his face.

"I... I don't know. Honestly I have no idea, I like you both so much and I can't figure out my heart. You both are amazing," Jimin was trembling barely able to speak between sobs.

"Jimin please calm down," Jungkook caressed over his cheek so gently. "It's ok, it's a human thing to be confused and doubtful, and be into more than one person at once. It all helps us to grow and become the best version of ourselves we can be," whispered Jungkook gliding his thumb over his lower lip in an electrifying way.

Tannie began to bark running to them but Jungkook shushed him getting up finding his fluffy ball and throwing behind him to chase then returned to that position of keeling in front of Jimin and caressing his palms and face.

"But you must be so disappointed and disgusted with me by now. You're great and a virgin waiting for the special one, while I couldn't have waited to give it to my first real boyfriend, instead gave it to the first person who wanted me," Jimin felt new tears.

"I'm not a virgin Jimin," Jungkook chuckled.

"No!" Jimin almost jumped from the couch his stomach twisting painfully, his heatbeat becoming rapid.

So Jungkook has done with someone else.

"No, how did you come to that idea?" Jungkook seemed amused.

"No... just... forget," Jimin was embarrassed he was looking anywhere but at Jungkook.

"And my first time really wasn't special, just curiosity and experimenting to find out how it is. The others were way better."

"Others?" Jimin's eyes widened even if that has been such a stupid question, of course once you've started your sexual life you couldn't really live without it.

"I had a few guys, but nothing really special, sex is just sex until it's done with someone you are head over heels in love with," Jungkook was watching him intensively, Jimin's whole face burning from embarrassment. "How about me helping you to figure out your heart?" He asked tangling his earlobe in between his fingers.

"What!" Jimin almost screamed.

"What did you think of?" Jungkook raised his brow. "Of course I could help you to figure out many things like that, but I believe the thing between us is too precious to spoil it with something rushed. Let's start with going out to watch a movie next Saturday. Will it be ok?"