8. Kisses on bruises

"What do you mean six boys have kicked him!" Jungkook was so pale his heartbeat one mess when he fell into the main hall

"Relax Mr. Jeon, I have taken care of the matter," Suga bowed ninety degrees.

"Is he hurt? Does he need a doctor?"

"Mr. Jeon, I think he needs you to be there for him. You can also investigate the matter of his bruises and find out if it's serious," a meaningful chuckle appeared on Suga's lips.

The blushes storming to Jungkook's face were crazy.

"Ok, ok," he muttered running up the stairs taking a different way around the house to his bedroom his heart still aching as he needed to check if Jimin was ok.

When he had received the message form Suga an hour ago he literarily freaked out, cancelled all his company schedules then requested a car home. Suga had told him Jimin's life is miserable with his situation at home and at school but Jungkook has never imagined it's so severe.

How could anyone even think of harming a pure beautiful angel like Jimin? Jungkook felt a tear rolling down his cheek so he quickened his steps bumping into his butler who was supposed to bring Jimin upstairs.

"Is he...?"

"He's waiting in the bedroom Mr. Jeon," muttered the man so Jungkook thanked opening the door walking inside to see a totally cried out Jimin sitting on his bed sniffing. The fluffy blindfold so cute on him, he seemed so innocent and helpless, Jungkook approached crouching down in front of him taking his trembling palms to close them into his hands as gently as possible.

"Mr. Jeon," sniffed Jimin.

"Jiminie..." Jungkook brought his hands to his chest then leaned in to kiss them.

Jimin sniffed harder and Jungkook's heart broke at the sight, he caressed over the boy's tears wet cheeks, pecked his lips gently.

"Mr. Jeon... I hate my life so so much," Jimin suddenly hugged him sobbing into his chest and Jungkook had no idea what to do.

He hated it, hated Jimin's words, he began to caress over his back and kiss into his hair.

"What can I do to help you?" He asked.

"Please hold me," begged Jimin his tiny body shivering in his arms.

"I'm holding you," Jungkook tightened his grip.

Jimin was definitely in severe pain mentally, Jungkook could feel it in every twitch of his body, so he was trying to absorb it with his warmth. Their hands caressing over each other, his lips finding ways all over Jimin's face to kiss him softly and slowly, feeling his boy finally relaxing into the movement of his lips and tongue.

"Better?" Asked Jungkook sitting down on the mattress next to him.

Jimin nodded resting his head on his shoulder definitely exhausted after this eventful day and all that has happened last night. Jungkook stayed with him wrapping him into his arms.

"You can sleep if you like, we will lay down," he whispered.

Jimin shook his head.

"I need to go home my parents are calling requesting me there," he sighed new tears left from underneath the blindfold rolling down his cheeks. "I don't want to go there. I want to stay here with you."

"So stay, you're 18, right?" Asked Jungkook cursing at himself that he hasn't asked about it before they had become intimate last night.

"Yes, I'm 18," Jimin used his sleeve to wash off the tears.

"So stay. Finally allow yourself to do what you like," muttered Jungkook.

Jimin smiled bitterly reaching for his hand to squeeze it.

"No matter what I'll do they will be disappointed in me and upset anyway so it doesn't matter," he muttered as if settling something with himself.

"They should be proud to have such an amazing son like you, and if they can't cherish it they don't deserve you," Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin's cheek.

"Mr. Jeon can you make me forget them, forget my classmates and the whole world?" Asked Jimin twisting his insides.

"Jimin I don't want you to get the wrong impression about me, to think that I'm here because of the sex. I feel something towards you I have never felt before and I want to get to know you, to be there for you," Jungkook felt so bad, little Jimin was definitely sure he just wants him physically.

"It's ok Mr. Jeon, it's a miracle anyway that someone wants my body," whispered Jimin closing his fists.

"Jimin stop speaking so low about yourself, you're perfection inside out," Jungkook wanted to cry, to find all those assholes who had hurt Jimin and punish them deeply.

"Thank you for always telling me all those beautiful things. Even if they're not true hearing it at least once in a lifetime feels so nice," Jimin smiled.

"They are true, let me show you how true they are," Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin's neck and suck his skin in refreshing the hickeys.

Those assholes should know Jimin is wanted and loved, treated with all possible affection.

"Come to the bathroom, let's take a warm bath, it will relax your body, you're so tense from stress," Jungkook took his hands leading him through the room into the spacious bathroom and Jimin was allowing him to do it all without even a word. Guilt and longing were mixing inside Jungkook, yet telling Jimin he doesn't want to do it would break him completely. Of course he wanted Jimin to be so close yet not that way. Still what was left if not to give in to Jimin's request so he pulled the boy's vest up untying his shirt taking it off to see bruises on Jimin's arms and sides.

 Still what was left if not to give in to Jimin's request so he pulled the boy's vest up untying his shirt taking it off to see bruises on Jimin's arms and sides

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook trying to make Jimin feel better and Jimin's request? How will Jungkook react to his bruises?
Also do you like the new cover?

Much <3