21. Time to have a friend

There was a whole group of girls surrounding Jungkook who has been trying to get to his locker when Jimin reached the main school corridor the next morning

There was a whole group of girls surrounding Jungkook who has been trying to get to his locker when Jimin reached the main school corridor the next morning. His shoulder in severe pain, he was trying to ignore as much as the burning jealousy the sight of Jungkook and the giggling girls around him caused.

Jimin has been wearing Mr. Jeon's hoodie again, as it was the only shield he possessed between him and the outer world. Last night so beautiful, the soft embrace he has been held in, he even felt guilty for being so jealous about Jungkook, some weird classmate that as expected today wanted nothing in common with him. Jimin's gaze wandering back at Jungkook who slammed the locker shut fixing the glasses.

"Jimin!" He yelled causing everyone in the corridor to look at him, Jimin's legs becoming so weak when he stopped preparing himself for another insult verbal or physical. His heart so crazy from beating when Jungkook approached him stopping so close.

"Hi Jimin. Um... I guess yesterday we have started a little bit badly, let's start from here. I'm Je... Jungkook," he stretched his hand out stuttering on his name.

The crowd that has gathered around them whispering.

"Spare yourself the humiliation," said Jimin turning around hurrying down the corridor abruptly hoping to not to break out into tears here and now.

"Jimin! Jimin! What's up?" Jungkook caught up to him grabbing his wrist in a sparkly warm palm. "Have I done anything that has offended you?" Jungkook's face was pale and worried when he turned.

"You really don't need to pretend, go to the girls they will definitely be delighted with your attention."

"Jimin, I really don't know what you have against me. I only want to be your friend," said Jungkook looking at him with glittering doe eyes, that were so pretty Jimin needed to gaze away as they were causing many weird things in his stomach.

"I don't have friends at school, so..."

"So it's time to have one," Jungkook raised his brow when Jimin blushed terribly but couldn't help, so his whole face lit up in a smile.

The bell sounded so they turned hurrying to the classroom, Jungkook following him closely and they reached just it in time sitting down next to each other.

Jimin took his phone out to check if there had been any new messages.

'Jiminie have a beautiful day,' had texted Mr. Jeon about fifteen minutes ago so Jimin smiled texting back.

'Have a lovely day too, lots of kisses.'

A phone beside him buzzed so he looked up at Jungkook who sent him a stunned glance. Jimin's heartbeat rapid when he turned to see Hoseok texting underneath the desk right behind him.

"Class! Phones! Jung! Park!" Mr. Seokjin fell into the classroom so Jimin sighed hiding his phone in his pocket. "Park where is your student's uniform?"