41. The boss undercover

"Are you hurt? Mr

"Are you hurt? Mr. Jeon!" The workers began to run around and he had about fifteen first aid boxes handed to him so he grabbed the nearest thanking, tapping Tae's shoulder pulling him out towards the nearest restroom, opening the first aid rumbling through it to fish out a set of bandages.

"Wrap my hand up with it, quickly," Jungkook threw the bandages to his best friend.

"That never healing baseball injury also needs to end soon, you know that," Taehyung was serious approaching him, taking his right palm to bandage it firmly making sure to cover all tattoos.

"I know. It's so unfortunate they have come here," Jungkook sighed.

"This will spill sooner or later so it's really better if you tell Jimin before it's too late."

"It's too late already," Jungkook bit his lip.

"Here, don't get caught," Taehyung squeezed his palm sending his a serious glance.

"Thanks, I will need all luck in the world," Jungkook got up from the sink he was leaning against scanning his mirror reflection quickly, messing his hair up a bit and untying two buttons of his shirt to give himself a younger vibe of an almost high schooler.

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed," muttered Taehyung, so Jungkook tapped his shoulder before walking out and running through the corridor to the conference room, knocking lightly then slipping inside.

"Mr..."

"Mr.! I'm a student from this group! I'm sorry for interrupting I just wanted to take my place," Jungkook bowed hurrying to the empty chair right next to Jimin, sitting down.

The head of his F group science team was staring at him like fixed blinking.

"You can um... continue the lecture," stuttered Jungkook making a strange hand gesture.

The man fixed his glasses, the papers were trembling in his hands when he continued with a cracking voice.

The F team was a lower ranked group to solve out equations and design simulation models for his space project so they never worked with him personally and he could fully understand why his worker was suddenly so incapable to lead the lecture properly with him sitting here listening.

Jimin's curious gaze rested on him so Jungkook sent the boy a nervous smile, hoping his secret isn't out already.

"What you can see here is the Mars Station. How you definitely know it is unfortunately partly damaged now, but this video shows it at its fines..." continued the F group leader.

Bang! The door flew open and Jungkook turned to see Jasmine, his secretary, falling inside tossing him a sheepish gaze.

"Your coffee," she whispered apologetically placing a big cup of his favorite Americano right in front of him.

It became dark in front of Jungkook's eyes for a second, he looked up at the girl who was as always blushing horribly under his gaze.

"That's not me, I guess Noah wanted coffee," Jungkook pointed at the shy exchange student from their class who became purple to his ears.

"Oh! Sure," Jasmine hurried grabbing the cup bringing it to the stunned boy who didn't dear to look up at her and only muttered something indecipherable.

"This is really so bad," Jungkook heard Mr. Seokjin whispering.

Trust me Mr. Seokjin, you can't even in the slightest image how bad it is, thought Jungkook, especially as Jasmine stopped above him clearing her throat.

"We're really fine miss, we don't need anything," he whispered begging her to leave with his gaze.

She opened her mouth to say something but the door opened and an out of breath Taehyung fell inside.

"Jasmine! You're here! You're needed! Mr. Jeon needs you in the office right now!" Tae took her arm pulling her out of the room when an awkward silence fell.

Jimin was looking towards the door with his mouth widely opened when Jungkook wished to freaking disappear.

"Please continue the lecture," he said to the F group leader who took a handkerchief out and dried his face before presenting the next slide.

Jungkook had his gaze fixed on the desk feeling Jimin watching him intensively but he never dared to turn towards the boy suffering through until they were finally able to move from that cursed room.

The guide was equally stressed as the F group leader, mixing up names of departments and getting lost on floor 100 leading them in circles. Jungkook was stunned to find out how feared he is by his workers, while had always put so much effort into creating a friendly work environment. The lift of the top floor of South Tower finally opened and they walked down the corridor towards the huge doors leading to his office.

"So this is the last stop up here, Mr. Jeon has his main office behind that door we're not permitted to enter there," muttered the guide.

"Why? Does he have a whole harem of sexy girls in lace underwear there?" Asked Junoh with a nasty grin when Jimin's whole body tense next to Jungkook.

"I would like to see how the office of such a huge billionaire looks like," said Hoseok.

"Lee! Jung! What have I told about prohibited behavior," groaned Mr. Seokjin.

"Actually I would like to see the office too," said Jungkook looking at the guide who's face became even more pale.

"Of course, so please follow me," he turned to the doors opening them leading them into the hall where Jasmine jumped from her chair sending them a nervous smiles.

"I guess he bangs that pretty secretary daily on that big desk," he heard Junoh commenting and his blood boiled especially as Jimin's face became so sad.

"From what I've read Mr. Jeon is openly gay," said Jungkook catching everyone's attention.

Jasmine's face darkened, but she covered it up with a quick smile.

"Yeo! This is really so inappropriate. The moment you come back to school you can line in for detention," shouted their teacher.

"Sure," Jungkook sighed walking into his own office that seemed so overdone with that hand made artistic furniture, the massive oak desk, the huge chair and the live wallpaper of the city skyline behind the windows.

Jimin opened his mouth then closed it again approaching the desk where a drawing of him, Jungkook has painted in that mountain house in the Alps, was standing.

"Isn't that Park? Hey, guys it's Park!" Shouted Junoh grabbing the frame in his ugly hands when Jungkook wished to demolish his face again.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. I'm happy you're enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Jungkook trying to not to get exposed. Is his secret already out or hasn't Jimin noticed? How will their adventure in the company end.

Much <3