69. Men's night in the wild

"Taehyung disowned him earlier stopping all contacts with him, I guess he's way more lonely than you now

"Taehyung disowned him earlier stopping all contacts with him, I guess he's way more lonely than you now. Haven't seen him much, I only know he's not dealing well, sitting at work till late in the night or staying at home to wear his pajamas the whole day staring into walls blankly. His workers are so fed up with him by now, as he changed to cold, strict and reserved, he stopped to take care of himself, wears whatever, barely combs or shaves."

Suga's words were like grains of sand sprinkled on his wounds. So Jungkook was suffering as much, yet he has called the telescope Jimin, has written such a beautiful letter and given him his old apartment.

"Mr. Suga have you brought something in front of my door today?" He asked.

"No, why? Has there been anything?" Suga because curious.

"No, just... I have received the letter from the art school today," muttered Jimin.

"And? Are you in?"

"I haven't opened it yet, have no courage to see a rejection now. That's why I have called, maybe being around a friend I will collect enough courage to open it."

Suga sent him a reassuring smile when both were driving far out of the city into the beautiful scenery of nature towards a small wooden house hidden in forests in front of a stunning lake, were three middle aged men introduced themselves to Jimin then asked him to enjoy his time while they began to prepare a delicious dinner.

"A beer?" Asked Mathew the lawyer who was the loudest in the group.

"No thanks, my parents would kill me if I came home after drinking," said Jimin wrapping himself deeper into the blanket Suga has given him.

Night has fallen, the starry sky above him was clear, the camp fire was crackling bringing some comforting warmth. The four men making themselves comfortable around it, Suga was bringing some snacks from the lake house when Jimin's hand closed on the envelope in his pocket. Was it the right time to check if his dream has shuttered? His trembling palms fishing it out to watch the emblem of the school so officially looking on the letter.

"From a secret admirer?" Asked Saeyun, a middle aged police officer and cat lover.

"No, from a university I dream to attend," whispered Jimin feeling a cold shiver.

"Have you applied?"

"Yes, I... a frie... I mean someone convinced me to apply, but I'm not ready to read their decision now, I'm too much of a coward for it," Jimin sighed hiding the letter back into his jeans.

"Maybe in the morning, everything looks better in the morning," the officer sent him a fatherly gaze, but Suga's phone began to ring madly, the man's face clouding when he gave the snacks to Mathew then picked up.

"Hello... um... in my lake house with some friends..." Suga began to walk around the camp fire nervously. "I mean, I could in other circumstances Mr. Jeon..." said Suga crumbling all hair on Jimin's body. "But I have invited Jimin to my camp fire, so you can't come," Suga looked his way when Jimin closed his fists.

"He can come if he likes, I don't care," he said so suddenly shocking himself.

Suga opened his mouth then closed it again, he needed a second to get over that statement.

"Um... are you sure Jimin?" He asked with worry.

"Yes," Jimin shrugged concentrating on the crackling embers.

"Have you heard? Yes Jimin is ok with you coming here... um... yes... yes... ok, I'll text you the destination," Suga ended the call sitting down on a fisherman's chair looking at him in a troubled way so Jimin ignored.

"Are you really ok with him coming here?" He asked again.

"I'm over him," Jimin bit his lip, feeling the tension raising as a part of him, this stupid part was so damn thrilled rising tingling on his skin and twisting his insides.

Or maybe he wanted to see Mr. Jeon again to understand that he's really over it for good? Let's hope for that, he thought bitterly taking a branch drawing shapes in the sand around his shoes to still that tension and fear.

Why had he agreed, could he possibly ask Suga to bring him home now, but from the other hand running all his life wasn't an option so he was waiting for long scary hours, until it became really quiet, as the a bit drunk guys were napping on the chairs, while the fire was burning out slowly.

A car engine broke that static raising Jimin's heartbeat creating goosebumps all over his skin, it was becoming louder with each second, waking the guys up, soon there were lights nearing between the trees.

"Guess he's here," Suga yawned getting up, throwing new wood into the fire so it lit up bringing some warmth into Jimin's frozen body, his breath still short, his heart pounding so madly he pressed his fingers to his chest, but the car stopped on the meadow in front of the lake house.

That huge SUV version of Porsche, Mr. Jeon has once picked him up from home with, during an awful night he made great, bringing him to that apartment he now owned on papers, watching the skyline from the rooftop, talking about dreams...

"Hi Suga, it's pretty far from anything, you can get lost while driving here," that low voice made Jimin's stomach summersault without a reason, he looked up meeting Jungkook's gaze and it was as if a lightning has hit his body so for a good moment he couldn't glue his stare off. Jungkook froze becoming so pale, his hands began to shiver madly.

 Jungkook froze becoming so pale, his hands began to shiver madly

Thank you so much for all your love. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin's night out with Suga and his friends? How will Jikook's meeting after two months of silence turn out?

Much <3