45. Flawless

"The production team is awaiting you, please follow me

"The production team is awaiting you, please follow me."

Jimin trembled walking down the corridor towards a huge lit up room with mirror walls where a whole camera crew was putting up equipment.

The director hurried to them to introduce himself and ask Jimin how he would like to shoot the video.

"Um... along that wall should be ok," stuttered Jimin avoiding everyone's gazes.

"Mr. Jimin, hi I'm the stylist, please come with me to pick an outfit for the video. I've heard you're a ballet and contemporary dancer," a young energetic woman approached him shaking his hand.

"Um... yes..." Jimin tottered behind her completely overwhelmed by it all.

He was given white pants from a soft fabric and a white shirt.

"Can I take that?" He pointed at a silky scarf.

"Sure," the girl grinned. "But sit down first, I will do your make up."

So the preparations continued, he was asked to go to a restroom and change, then the girl put professional stage make up on him and styled his hair. The director's assistant came to ask him what song he will dance to so soon it was sounding from all the huge speakers, Jimin's heart unsettled when he was walking into the middle of the room in front of the cameras feeling the cold floor underneath his bare feet.

The door opened and his heart skipped a beat but it was just Taehyung coming in sending him a wide smile.

Jimin was totally nervous because of that whole audience, but he began to stretch quickly.

"I'm ready," he said about fifteen minutes later raising from the floor.

The director instructed him where to stand and where to look then the assistant shouted "Take one!" and Jimin listened in into the music missing the intro from nervousness.

"Um! Can I start again?" He asked.

"Sure, calm down," the director gave him thumbs up.

The crew took places and Jimin began to sweat all over from worry.

"Jimin! It will be fine! You can do it!" Shouted Taehyung happily so Jimin blushed hard.

"Take two!" Shouted the assistant and this time Jimin concentrated on the music only diving into his dreamland of dance. Using the scarf as imaginary angel wings which were supposed to lift him up into the sky, but a lonely broken swan like him couldn't fly yet. The crowd watching him completely forgotten, it was just him and dance, the story he wanted to tell with the movement of his body, his own language which could express so much more than his actual words.

The scarf falling into his stretched out hand when he stopped and huge applause sounded. He turned like woken up from a dream to see Taehyung's stunned face and Mr. Dahee saying "wow" to the young stylist.

Blindfolded by Mr. Jeon (Jikook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara