31. My high school crush

Will Jimin notice he's in the same car if he won't see it, probably not

Will Jimin notice he's in the same car if he won't see it, probably not. Jungkook started the engine driving around the corner, leaving the car to take the leather jacket off and rumble through all his pockets, but he only found his two phones, the wallet, a rubber gum he was using to tie his hair up for training. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea he thought creating a nice man bun while watching himself in the mirror. The checked shirt he was wearing might be ok for blindfolding Jimin, his heartbeat becoming crazy as a part of him enjoyed it so much, the thrill, the dangerous game, the role play, the sane part, the Jungkook part of him despised it completely though, was ashamed, wished nothing more than to apologize to Jimin and ask him to be boyfriends, like today when they were talking about him coming out to his parents then danced like a real couple. Yet, Mr. Jeon wanted to please his beautiful angel tonight, wanted to hear him scream his name in that posh car against the seat.

"How can I be so twisted," Jungkook sighed taking the shirt off, untying his right palm from the bandage that was faking an injury, but was actually there to cover his palm tattoos.

His mind playing on reverse, some disharmony of false notes, but his phone sounded.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes Jiminie?"

"I'm at the corner of the street, when will you be here?"

"Close your eyes, I will be there in a minute," Jungkook squeezed the shirt walking around the car ignoring how ready he was.

Standing in the the middle of the pavement like a lost boy straight out of Neverland, Jimin looked so soft, his eyes closed firmly, his chest moving up and down in rapid breaths.

Jungkook's heart one crazy mess when he approached resting his palms on Jimin's eyes kissing the top of his head.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes dear," Jungkook was drunk by destruction of longing placing kisses down Jimin's hair, catching his ear into his lips to nibble on in. Damn, that felt right. Like cooling on wounds. Like a silence after an inner storm.

"Mr. Jeon, I've missed you so much," whispered Jimin.

"I've missed you more," Jungkook was a glowing satellite drifting into space, even his telescope couldn't see amazing things like that.

"I only have my shirt to tie you with," whispered Jungkook being stunned by how inappropriately it sounded.

"Mr. Jeon..." Jimin gasped so he folded the shirt wrapping it up around Jimin's eyes gently yet securing it firmly so he couldn't see a thing.

"Ahhh!" Jimin gave out a long moan.

"My love, follow me," Jungkook took the boy's hands leading him forward down the pavement to the car, helping him onto his lap on the driver's set.

"You're so hard," whispered Jimin.

"I've been missing you the whole day," Jungkook grabbed his sweater pulling it up to expose Jimin's sexy body and glide his hands over his firm abs.