65.

chapter inspired by ExpectoPatronum06  's idea :)

Chapter 65 | Transformation

Isabella:

"LUCAS IT'S 6:30 I SAID 7:15!"

"My clock is fast."

"Lucas," I groan, shoving my head into the pillow.

"C'mon Isabella," he urges and I hear rustling on the other side. "Just get up, trust me you're going to want this day to last as long as possible."

"Please just 5 more minuets."

"Izzy get up."

"5 more minutes."

"Get up."

"Please."

"No, get up."

"No."

"Yes, now get up."

I reply with an incoherent mumble and shut my eyes closed again hoping that he'll somehow just give it up and when silence follows for a beat I'm convinced he has.

I nestle back down in my covers and appreciate the quiet for a moment.

Well, I try to anyways.

I get to cherish the silence for about a fraction of a second until Lucas suddenly shrieks into the phone and my soul jumps out of my body in shock.

His yell causes my ears to ring from the loud noise and my heart to begin thrashing like crazy inside my rib cage and I scream in surprise.

"I hate you," I cry, sitting upright in bed as Lucas giggles like crazy on the other side. "This is worse than you calling me names."

"Oh don't be dramatic," Lucas continues chuckling, his voice husky and several octaves lower from the fact he probably woke up only moments before calling me. (The only perk of Lucas phoning me at a ridiculous time of day).

"I'm not being dramatic."

Although I can't see him, I know he's just rolled his eyes. "Fine, you want me to call you names?" He continues as I grunt in reply, running a hand through my tangled hair and listen as he clears his throat.

"Wake up you sexy bitch."

"I'm hanging up."

"I'll just call you again."

"FINE!" I practically scream in exasperation. "I give up! You've already given me fucking ear damage. I'm getting out of bed now."

I hear the smile in his voice. "Atta girl," Lucas says proudly and I feel that straight in my vagina.

Chucking the duvet cover off of my body, I'm immediately hit with cold air as I shuffle my way across the room. I grab Harry Style's and stick the picture of a middle finger that I had pritnted out a while back onto his cardboard cut out hand and drag him (gently of course) to the window.

I yank the curtains open to show him that I've gotten out of bed and position Harry is front of it so that he's directly facing Lucas' line of sight.

"That's not very nice Harry," Lucas frowns. "Why do I get a middle finger sign when your one is nice."

My eyes move to the sign he's gesturing to, the one that's plastered to his window. It's a poster that has an animated mint leaf named 'encourage-mint' saying 'you can do it! you've got this' and Lucas is standing beside it, still in his pyjamas (aka a plaid pyjama pants and shirtless combo), with disheveled bed hair, holding his phone to his ear.