4. First day (You)

It was finally Monday, Lisa woke up super early, it was her first day in her new job, she still can't process what happened, after she lost her hope an elevator malfunction got her an amazing opportunity, and she can't forget about those beautiful feline eyes and that amazing gummy smile, this is the first time that something like this happened to her, but she thinks it's normal since she feels admiration for Miss Jennie Kim, after all she is the youngest CEO in Korea and she had the chance to work for her.

She thought about calling her best friend, she wasn't in Seoul last weekend since she had a photoshoot, she couldn't tell her anything in detail, after think about it for a little while she called Rosé.

The latter answered all sleepy, she probably woke her up but well it was late to hung up, "Rosieeeeee! you won't believe what happened to me", Rosé was super annoyed, she hated when people wake her up early, so she didn't answered anything, she just kept whispering and mumbling who knows what, she seemed really annoyed, Lisa started to laugh "Come on my favourite Chipmunk!, let's have breakfast together, let's go to that French Café in front of Kim's corp."

Rosé woke up immediately when she heard Lisa talking about food.

----

"Aysh Lisayaaah it's the first time I wake up to get breakfast at 7am", Rosé seemed all sleepy when she got inside the Café, and walked slowly.

Lisa told her to take it easy and both went to one table on the left, while they waited for their order Lisa told her everything, every single detail, except that she thought Jennie Kim had beautiful eyes and all the anxiety attack thing, Rosé suddenly felt wide awake after hear everything that Lisa was saying, "Are you serious monkey? The ice Princess seriously gave you the job?, Like Seriously?", Lisa nodded, "Lisa please be honest with me, it wasn't the other chief?, there are more than three Kims in the company, you know?, are we talking about the same CEO? Are you sure?", Lisa couldn't stop laughing with Rosé reaction "Chipmunk, I'm telling you the truth, I'm talking about Jennie Kim, the one with cold eyes, that's why we are here, I have to get to the office at 8am, she told me she hates people that arrive late", Rosé was astonished, "Chipmunk close your mouth I can see all your chewed breakfast", and Lisa started to laugh.

"I'm gonna get coffee and some macarons for her, do you think is too much Rosie?" Lisa asked to her friend and she stared back at Lisa, then Rosé put a serious face "Lisa, my Lalisa, don't get your hopes up, she doesn't want friends at work, maybe she was nice to you last Friday, maybe because you were there and she didn't have to wait all alone but she could feel different today, get her the coffee, but don't feel bad if she doesn't accept it, she is like that, I have been working as a model there for 1 year already, and she never speaks to anybody", Lisa thought her friend was right, but she wouldn't lose anything, she would try to say thanks and that's all.

Lisa arrived early, 7:35am, nobody was there yet, so she looked for Jennie's office, she peeked inside, the brunette wasn't there yet, so Lisa just left the coffee and the macarons with a little note on her desk: