42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)

Last nite was amazing, Lisa woke up in such a good mood, she really had a great time with Jennie, her first date went awesome, so she was really happy to see her at work, when she was about drink some tea before to leave she heard someone knocking on her door.

Lisa opened the door lazily, "Niniiiiiiii!" she embraced and kissed the brunette, "Wow Manoban if I knew you were gonna welcome me this way I should have come sooner" she laughed, "You know there's no other way to welcome you" Lisa said kissing her again.

Lisa took Jennie's hand, "Come sit down, do you want some coffee, tea, more kisses?" Jennie laughed "Lili more kisses would be great, thank you! and I came here to pick you up, I'll take you to work today" and Lisa was dumbfounded "Really? Nobody did this for me before, come let me kiss you", Lisa embraced Jennie and locked her lips in a passionate kiss, Jennie was caresing Lisa's hair, she was enjoying every single minute, then Lisa moved slowly tracing kisses on Jennie's neck, "Omg Lisa you are driving me crazy", Jennie moaned out loud, "Do you want me to stop babe?" Lisa said.

"NO, OMG LISA, NO, I don't want to, but... we won't make it to work if you keep... Omg, these abs aren't helping", Jennie was already sitting on Lisa's lap, and she couldn't help to touch her abs and get closer to her strong sexy body.

Lisa nibbled Jennie's ear and whispered "You are right, we can't be late to work, but somehow I can't stop thinking about you and kissing you, just one more kiss, I promise I'll behave", Jennie nodded, she was completely lost, engulfed in Lisa's sweet scent and her strong embrace, Lisa pecked Jennie's lips and Jennie just buried her face on Lisa's neck, she could feel Lili's heart beating loudly "Do you think we can stay like this for a couple of minutes?" Jennie said shyly, Lisa just kissed her forehead "If I'm honest I could stay here like this, forever" Lisa said, and that's all what Jennie needed to hear, she wasn't the kind of girl that could express her feelings like Lisa does, that's something that completes her, she feels the same way, but Lisa is the one that says it out loud, it's like if she was her speaker.

After a few minutes Jennie took a moment to look at Lisa's beautiful perfect face, and caress her cheek, "Have I told you how beautiful you look today" Jennie said and it was really cute when Lisa blushed, "Well you just did and it's really flattering that you see me that way, when we all know you are the most beautiful person here", Jennie laughed "Let's go, before I decide to stay here admiring your beauty".

Jennie drived all the way to work smiling, it was a calm morning and they just talked about their schedules for today, Lisa would be really busy and Jennie would try to be around just to see her.

When they arrived to the building the staff was moving some things, equipment and more, and Lisa looked really excited, "Wish me luck Nini, I have never been in such a big project and I'm so nervous" Lisa said, "Love you can do this, you are the mastermind behind all this, even the dancing, come on, I know you are the best for this, so go ahead, don't be scared if anything you have a whole crew, they will help and I promise I'll go visit you" Jennie said confidently.

They walked towards the elevator and Jennie wanted to hold hands with Lisa so bad, but she knows for now and it's better this way.

"Manoban, kiss me when then the doors close" Jennie said almost in a whisper, Lisa got surprised but she did, it was just a peck, but she would do it whenever she had the chance, "I'll leave you in your floor and then comeback to mine, to pick up some things" Lisa said and Jennie nodded, as always there wasn't anybody there because it was too early, Jennie took Lisa's hand and dragged her to the office, "Nini do you want a private meeting?" And winked to Jennie, she just laughed "Of course I want many private meetings with you and your bangs, I just want to hug you and feel you close to me, I love your escense, it makes me feel so good and calm" Lisa couldn't stop smiling and then she checked her watch, "Nini I have to go, I promise I'll see you later, ok? Jennie nodded and Lisa rushed to the door, then she came back ", "Jennie I forgot something" Jennie looked at her, "At home?, I can drive back and bring it to you, don't worry" Lisa smiled for the simple gesture, she just kissed Jennie's cheek, "You are so sweet thank you, but I forgot to tell you that you made my day so much better" she kissed her on the forehead, and left, Jennie was dumbfounded.
----