47. Mine (curious about you)

After the video got uploaded things got easier for Jennie, she was even praised by people to share a little bit of her life and even encourage them to find love and don't judge others, accept we all are different makes us get closer and learn from them, that was something nobody thought about this whole thing, spreed love instead hate was something that would make the Kim Corporate get more attention.

The news were everywhere, Mrs. Kim was right, the popularity of her company went up, and Jennie could be seen around with Lisa without any trouble for both of the girls, that was the most important thing for her, protect her daughter and help her to be happy.

She even met Lisa's parents, they seemed really good and kind people, it was a videocall but it was enough to get a glimpse of Lisa's family, they were already planning vacations in Thailand, as a surprise for the girls.

At work people were surprised at first, when they saw the video, and not for the fact that Lisa was dating Jennie, everyone loved her, she was a humble, smart, funny, kind and talented girl, some people even say she is like a sunshine, the fact that made them get shook was Jennie's ice heart melted for Lisa, she even acted friendly and kind to everyone, "The Manoban effect" they say.

----

Some weeks passed by and the whole campaign was almost ready, Lisa and the whole team has been working really hard, the results were amazing, every single photo and commercials were amazing, just a couple of details and everything would be done.

Lisa has been spending amazing days with Jennie, of course sometimes they argue but Lisa always let Jennie win, just to see that beautiful gummy smile.

Around noon Jennie got inside Lisa's office and locked the door, "Lili tell me you can get lunch with me and Jisoo today, pleaseeee I want to spend more time with you" she looked at Lisa with puppy eyes, "I would love to say yes, but I can't, I have a meeting in an hour and I don't know how long it will take me, but we could get dinner, or even just ice cream, I promise to work hard and fast to spend the evening with you" Lisa said caressing Jennie's cheek, "Rosie can't get lunch either, she will be busy as well" Jennie said all sad, "Yes we have a meeting with Chanel and they want her to collaborate with them, your mum said it was ok, and they want me to take some photoshoots as well" Lisa said, Jennie eyes widened "Babe that's amazing, I'm so happy for you both, you are getting famous huh? You cheeky monkey" Jennie said playfully.

"I'm not interested in fame, I'm only interested in get your attention and love" Lisa said getting closer to Jennie, "Manoban, stop being sexy flirty, you just want me to kiss you huh? Lisa chuckled, "Yes I do want your kisses and endless hugs and squeeze your mandu cheeks" both laughed.

Jennie sat on Lisa's desk, "Baby your boss wants a report right now, it must be really detailed" Lisa got up, from her seat, "I think I have it here, let me reach it", she leaned over Jennie to get super close to her, Jennie held Lisa's nape, "You don't need to look more, all you need it's right here", and Jennie pulled Lisa towards her body and hungrily kissed her, sloppy kisses were getting heated, and Jennie traced kisses all over Lisa's neck, "Babe this report is really important".

Jennie took Lisa's blazer away and dragged her to the sofa, "Rest here", she got on top of Lisa, "You know how I love your smell, it makes me want to..." Someone knocking the door cut her off, "Ugh always the same" Jennie said all annoyed and Lisa wanted to smile but she didn't want to bother Jennie, "Come let me fix you", she combed Lisa's bangs and cleaned her face with a tissue, "I'll go to your bathroom, to fix my hair and my dress, Lili you make me lose control", Lisa held her hand, "Nini I'm crazy for you, I... " And another knock cut her off, "Omg just open the damn door, I'll see you in a bit".

Lisa opened the door and Tzuyu was there, "Hey Lis! Long time to don't see you, I'm here because Mr. James told me about a meeting, I'm sorry for bother you" she said, "Oh don't worry, it's good to see you, yes take a seat, the meeting is with Chanel people, they want we collaborate with some models and a photoshoot, they asked for you and Rosé, so we will talk about the conditions, will check the briefing and all that, it's gonna be in the meeting room, I suggest you go an eat something before we start, cause we don't know how long it will take ok?" Lisa said while fixing her blazer, "That's great, I'm excited, we should eat something together".