51. Fashion Runway & Cocktails (Panic)

Lisa woke up with Jennie wrapped on her arms, she couldn't be happier, it was around 6am and she just stared at her, looking how peacefully Jennie was sleeping, then she moved and buried her face on the crook of Lisa's neck, she started to mumble something, "Why you always smell so good, that vanilla scent hmmm" Lisa chuckled "Nini", "Shhh don't talk, I don't wanna wake up, hug me Manoban, pull me closer, she just did what Jennie said and Jennie woke up scared "OMG you are actually here!" Jennie said and then she punched Lisa's arm, "Woah what did I do?", "YOU CAME IN TO MY ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SLEPT BY MY SIDE WE ARE ON MY MUM'S HOME FOR GOD SAKES MANOBAN" Jennie said annoyed, Lisa laughed "Shhh stop raising your voice, this is not your room, you are going to wake up everyone, look around, let me remind you what we did last night" Lisa said, Jennie gasped and pushed her making her fall off from the bed.

"Jennie what's going on with you??" tears started to forms on Lisa's eyes, "What I was gonna say is... that you came here and... asked me to cuddle, I said...yes and that was... all" Lisa uttered softly between sobs, Jennie rushed to her side jumping off the bed, "Babe I'm sorry, I was just confused, are you alright?, please I'm sorry, don't cry, are you hurt?" Lisa kept sobbing, "I just hit my arm so hard when I fell down, you didn't need to push me like that", "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, you would never do that to me, I was just moody, I don't know, I'm sorry, come let me help you, can you move your arm?, please look at me babe" Jennie said and cupped Lisa's face with her hands, "Lili please, forgive me, it wasn't my intention" Lisa nodded and Jennie kissed her, "Let me see your arm, oh God you will need some ice, you will get a bruise there" She kissed Lisa's arm, "Let me bring you some", she rushed outside to get ice and Lisa got up from the floor, What a way to wake up! She thought for herself and sat down on the bed.

"Uncle I need ice packs, a towel and an ointment to treat a bruise", Mr. Jeong looked at Jennie, "Why? What happened?", "I pushed Lisa and she fell down, I was just playing around she hit her arm and started to cry", Mr. Jeong chuckled, "Don't play rude games on her, always the same since you were a kid, you are strong, you always have been, so no more games like that, take this and this, the towel as well, oh! it would be good if you give her this pill for the pain, here's some orange juice" Jennie nodded and ran upstairs, Mr. Jeong was chuckling "Kids always will be kids".

Jennie opened the door, "Lili I'm sorry, let me help you", she put some ointment and wrapped the ice packs with the towel, she put the wrap on Lisa's arm and gave her the pill, drink this, it will help with the pain, Lisa took the pill and the juice, Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek, "Don't worry Jen, I usually wouldn't cry for this but I felt bad when you raised your voice, cause I would never would take advantage of you or something" her doe eyes flooded with more tears, "Babe I told you I'm sorry I was confused, I thought I was dreaming about you, I dream about you constantly, and some dreams are well... you know... Very explicit", Lisa chuckled "Jennie Kim! I can't believe it", "I'm sorry but your kisses make me... They make me get aroused easily, and sometimes I can't help but think about you and .... " Jennie shook her head and sighed "Just forgive me please" Jennie said shyly.

Lisa was smirking looking at her "Well it's really flattering appear in your dreams and well..., I'm ok, seriously don't worry, thank you for take care of me" Jennie nodded and kissed Lisa's cheek, "It was my fault, I'm really sorry" Jennie kept kissing Lisa's jaw, then her neck, and her hand trailed on Lisa's abs while she was sitting in front her holding the ice pack, "Nini you are making me feel really really good I feel better", "Really? It's a special treatment, I'm a doctor and I need to check up my patient, please Miss Manoban get closer, let me see if your arm is better", Lisa smiled "Just don't push me ok?", Jennie laughed and kissed Lisa's arm, she got up and scribbled something in a piece of paper and gave it to Lisa.

Dr. Ruby Jane Kim.
Patient: Lisa Manoban

Rx. She got a booboo on her right arm when she fell down from the bed.