86. Special chapter: Your eyes

I can't believe I'm about to marry the one an only Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the most beautiful, smart and youngest CEO in Korea, a beautiful person with a soft inside and a cold aura, I'm not gonna lie, since the moment I saw her I just got starstruck, she was running to catch the elevator and I just made sure she could arrive.

Then reality slapped me right in the face when she refused my help, she was struggling carrying all those things, yet she didn't even try to ask for any help, she seemed so uninterested.

I saw her eyes and I got lost, I was mesmerized by them, those felines eyes made me feel something different, something I didn't really knew, they were like strong magnets attracting every single thought, actually after our first encounter I couldn't help but think about her, it was the first time that a girl was in my mind all the time, yeah I thought it was admiration, I never felt attracted to any girl before.

But seriously I wasn't in the mood because I didn't get my interview, lost a huge opportunity and then get such a bad attitude from that CEO, probably if the elevator didn't  get stuck there for hours I would have ended with another opinion about Nini, Rosé was clear, she is the Ice Princess, cold aura, intimidating personality but I was so moody that I didn't care at all about her intimidating self, I think that's why she got interested cause I remember that even if I wasn't putting attention to her at all, I was just really moody, yet she kept talking and looking at me, she even dared to fire me, I was about to laugh but seriously I was so pissed.

I decided to ignore her, then the elevator got stuck and I heard her scream, she was crying her heart out and I couldn't stand it, I felt like I needed to protect her, when I finally was able to reach her I felt a shiver running down my spine and she really clinged to me, I felt her so close, I could sense her smell and her tears made my clothes get really wet, after that night, I was a turmoil of emotions, she wasn't that cold, it was a façade to hide her emotions.

When she hired me I was just shook, how come this was happening?, She seemed really interested in my work, this girl shifted from an annoying elf to a beautiful kind one, she really impressed me.

And on my first day I wanted to give her something as a thank you, I thought she wouldn't even care or maybe throw it away but when I was in the board meeting with Mr. James I saw her holding the cup of coffee I brought and that really made me smile, since that day she slowly let her walls crumble little by little and luckily I got to know her really well, she was really sweet but not all the people was lucky enough to see that side.

We started rough, yet somehow we found out that we were really alike and I just couldn't help to feel that giddiness whenever I was around her, we got close specially after the incident in that club, when I saw her crying and walking all alone, my heart was broken, I never felt this way, I just wanted to help her, I couldn't leave her like that, I was glad she trusted me enough to get my help, even though she was really ashamed, I could only assume her boyfriend ditched her and since she was a very private person I didn't dare to ask her what happened, I just looked at her too see if she was fine, I'm not gonna lie in that moment I felt my blood boiling.

When I took her home the next day was when I realised I was falling, but somehow I tried to tell myself it was admiration, after all she was really successful and smart, how come don't feel that way, but that's when I realised that no matter what she did or say my heart always skipped a beat, spend some time with her and get to know Uncle Jeong was really nice, I didn't want to say good bye, seriously I just wanted to get to know her better.

The next days at work were blissful, it was just amazing to see her around and get involved on a great project was just wow, really wow, I didn't think I had enough talent.

Sehun used to tell me my pretty face was a reason professors praised my work at school, in that moment I didn't feel pretty at all, he was supportive at first, a nice boyfriend but with time that relationship really changed, he wasn't sweet anymore, he didn't even listen to me, but I was so in love, that's what made me feel I wasn't enough and that I was the reason why he left.

When I started to work at different projects my bosses told me I was good, my professors gave me recommendation letters and even sent me directly to work with some colleagues, and when Jennie said I was really good when she took a look of my portfolio that's when I felt I was not only enjoying my work but I was started to think I was good, they all gave me the confidence that Sehun took away.

I always had my parents support and of course my best friend too, I didn't like to be surrounded by many people, don't take me wrong, I always talked to everyone, I'm actually nice towards people but it's hard for me to feel attached to them easily, that's why I only had one best friend, you feel it, you feel when someone is really meant to be your close friend, the rest of them are just acquaintances.

That's why that chipmunk is so important in my life, she was always there for me and I will always be there for her, that's one of the reasons why she has her own room in my flat and now in our soon to be home, she is my person and the one that told me the job in Kim Industries was available.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim we have been passing through a lot, yet my feelings for her get stronger everyday, my life really changed when I met her, when we became friends and when we kissed for the first time, and maybe if her mum didn't talk to me that night I still would be only her friend, she really showed me what true love is like, even though she can get kinda complicated, but we all are like tha, specially when we get jealous, and that's what happened when Sehun came back.

After that terrible mess I tried to gain courage and talk to Jennie but she evaded me, I'm glad I decided to go to Thailand, cause that's when Jennie looked for me, and when I saw her standing there my heart melted, I wanted her back, she doesn't really realise that in that moment the only thing in my mind was her, not work, not vacations, just her, it was too painful and I'm glad we were able to fix everything.

I missed everything about her, I just kissed her like theres no tomorrow, she gets really horny when we kiss, and honestly it drives me crazy, she is kinda naughty as well, I remember once we were getting dinner with friends and she just slipped her hand between my thighs, just feel her hand there made me feel jolts of energy piercing my core, then she just smirked at me, she knew the effect she was causing, and our friends were there just eating and talking.

I don't think I can't love someone else the way I love that small bean, when she proposed she took me for surprise it was too early but she gave me time, she never rushed anything and that was amazing, we got to organise everything with our mums help, they are angels and I honestly I can't wait to spend all my life by her side.

Nini is the one, I feel we were meant to be, and now I'm getting ready to say yes to the love of my life, just a small details and everything will be done.

My dad is so cute, he has been crying non stop all day, he is just too emotional, my mum is all smiles, they are one of the best parts of my life, they are always there for me and I will be there for them as well, Rosé parents are here as well, we decided to keep our ceremony and party just with close people, we even gave to the press a fake date, so practically nobody knows we are getting married today just family and the good friends I made on this road, including Sunmi that now is happily dating my cousin, and I'm so glad for that, cause I couldn't reciprocate her feelings, she is amazing, funny and lovely but Jennie owns my heart completely.

I can't wait to see my Nini, I'm sure she will look as beautiful as always, wait she will look even more beautiful, cause there's nothing imposible for Jennie Kim.

Oh god I'm starting to get nervous, is this how people feel when they are about to get married, what if she is not sure anymore? Why if something happens?, I definitely need to talk to Rosé and Jisoo.

By the way those two girls like each other but I think they are in denial, they are so nice and so cute when they are together, I'm gonna play Cupid for them, it's a deal between me and Jen.

Ruby Jane, are you nervous? Are you as happy as I am?, Please make me the happiest woman in the world and say yes to me, I want to spend all my life by your side