7. Sweet dreams (Clubbing & Drama)

Lisa skipped lunch that day, she really had many things to do, it was late already and she just wanted to go home, people were nice, everybody was helping, and it seemed that by the middle of this week they could start with designs and conceptual art.

---

The week passed really really fast, she has been really busy working in the design studio and her office, yet she managed to bring some coffee for Jennie a couple of times, she didn't left a note after what happened with Jennie's boyfriend.

That week she wished she could talk more to Jennie, but it seemed she was just too busy, and she didn't want to bother her or something.

She even ate lunch with Jisoo once, she was a really funny nice girl.

Friday came quickly, and Mr. James told her that they most likely get the weekends off, unless they have to travel or assist to an event, so she could enjoy this weekend, just relaxing. He was a nice person, they shared some ideas and talked about the concept, Lisa promised she would try to work more on the weekend, but Mr. James told her to rest.

Actually Rosé wanted to celebrate for her new job tonight, but Lisa told her she had a long tired day and they would do something this Saturday, Rosé thought it was a great idea, the real reason is Lisa was a little disappointed or maybe sad, she saw Kai around the building a couple of times, and that made her think about her last relationship, it was a constant reminder of all the pain she had to endure.

She prepared all her things and she was totally ready to leave, it was almost 9pm and just a few people were around, she left her office and walked to the elevator, when the door opened she saw someone inside and immediately smiled.

----

Jennie had an annoying day, she just felt people were acting like dumb for the sake of bother her, since Kai decided to appear out of nowhere in her office a couple of times this week she got moody, it was like he was just checking her moves, he would just sit for a little while, start a small talk and then leave, she was  in such a bad mood, that even Jisoo avoided her a couple of times as well.

Honestly she wanted to get home already, she was planning to go to sleep and wake up late tomorrow, she was really tired and just wanted to rest all weekend, the elevator stoped in the 8th floor, and she was secretly hoping to see Lisa again, when the door opened, Lisa was there, waiting for the elevator, both got startled but Jennie smiled at her.

"How was your first week Manoban?, I hope it was good", Lisa smiled back at her "It wasn't that bad, I actually think it was really productive Miss Kim", both talked about everything, somehow Lisa felt really comfortable talking to Jennie now, like if they were friends since years ago.

Both arrived to the parking lot that was underground the building in no time, nobody else took the elevator "Goodbye Miss Kim, see you on Monday, have a great weekend", and when Lisa was about to walk away she felt how Jennie grabbed her wrist, her hand was really soft, Lisa stopped walking and turned around, Jennie was blushing " Wait Manoban before you go, I want to apologize, the other day I wanted to eat lunch with you but ..." Lisa cut her off, "Don't worry Miss CEO, no reason to feel bad, even less to apologise  I understand, plus some boyfriends can get possessive, specially with a girlfriend as beautiful as you are", Lisa blushed, she didn't think about it, it just came out from her mouth.

"Let me walk you to your car", Jennie was blushing even more now and just nodded.

They both kept walking in silence, but it wasn't awkward, Jennie smiled at her and Lisa did the same, Lisa made sure Jennie got safe to her car, and said bye to her, she walked back to her bike, and she couldn't stop smiling, Jennie Kim was beautiful, there's no doubt, she got her bike and drived away.