22. Will be there for you (unicorns and cuddling)

Lisa kept holding her friend, her shirt was already damp, Jennie has been crying non stop for a while now, "Lis I'm sorry, I'm sorry for wake you up, I'm such a burden" Jennie said still sobbing, "I think it was me the one who told you to don't hold back your emotions, also I told you I was gonna be here for you no matter what, so you aren't a burden, you are the beautiful Jennie Kim, and my dear and lovely friend, I'm serious, let everything go out and flow, or are you already tired of crying?" Lisa said playfully.

Jennie kept crying and said "I am tired of crying, but I can't stop, I'm sorry", " I told you to don't be sorry, hmmm.... Tell me something more, something I don't know about you" and Lisa started to caress her friend's hair.

Jennie took a minute to answer "I love unicorns, they are so cute, but I haven't told this to anybody because I don't want they think I'm childish", she kept sobbing quietly, "Omg that's all you got? I already know that" Lisa said and Jennie was quite shook, "What? How?" Her tears stopped for a little while, "Miss Kim, there are two things, 1. You are wearing "My little pony" socks, which is actually really cute and I think I have the same ones, and 2. You stole my unicorn hoodie, and don't tell me you didn't cause you even said I wasn't gonna get it back, and now I'm thinking seriously, what else could you steal from me" Lisa said in a playfully and funny tone, Jennie laughed.

"LISA!... you are really something, you told me to keep it, and well... thank you very much, for everything, including the hoodie, and I'm thinking about get another one", Lisa smiled "Well I guess it's the perks of having a CEO as a friend, they get everything they want", both laughed out loud, "Manoban hug me, don't let me go please", she teared up again and then after 10 or 20 minutes Jennie fell asleep.

Lisa couldn't help to feel a warm feeling inside her, she wanted to support her friend, be with her and she didn't have the intention to stop holding her tight (specially now).

Morning came, around 10am Rosie woke up, she looked for Lisa everywhere, and she took a little peek inside her room, she smiled when she saw the both girls sleeping soundly and cuddling, so she closed the door and went to buy some breakfast for the three girls and left a note on the coffee table.

Lis, I went to buy some food, let's have a great breakfast, I'll be right back 😜

Your amazing and
perfect BFF Rosé
-

----

Lisa woke up on Jennie's arms and tried to move a little to get up "Don't you dare to move Manoban, hug me more, don't wake me up, let's go back to sleep, I'm your boss" Jennie said with a sleepy raspy voice, Lisa couldn't help to smile and tried to get up again "Lalisa Manoban I'm serious, you move you lose your job, come let's sleep more, hold me please" so she cuddled again with her friend, it was still early, this situation was too cute and funny, of course Jennie wasn't fully awake, so both slept more.

---

Rosé jumped on the bed to cuddle with them, both girls got startled, "No no, don't you dare to move, now you both have to cuddle with me, cheeky monkeys" Rosé said and Lisa couldn't stop laughing meanwhile Jennie was totally embarrassed, "Jennie I don't feel you cuddling, get closer" Rosé said and Jennie obeyed.

"Girls I got food, aren't you starving after such a bonding experience last nite?" Lisa and Jennie stared to each other, "I'm talking about our new friendship, I'm looking to become a close friend with you Jennie, well if you let me" Rosé said, "So you guys are exactly the same huh? I do wanna be your friend Rosie, I told you we are friends, so yes let's be really good friends if you let me as well" Rosé hugged Jennie.

The three girls went to the kitchen, "Chae! Did you buy the whole restaurant?" Lisa said looking at the crazy amount of food, "Nah, people there love me", she said.

They were drinking some juice, and started to talk about their childhood memories, funny stories and more, for the First time in years Jennie felt happy to have good friends, she forgot this feeling, she only had Jisoo in Korea, and suddenly she realised something "Girls let's invite Jisoo, she would love to eat with us, I'm gonna go for my phone and call her" Jennie said and both girls nodded.

"Lis I thought you would wake up earlier, I even left a note, did Jennie have a bad night?", "Yes, she couldn't stop crying her heart out, she was devastated, and I just tried to comfort her, just like you did with me" Lisa answered, "You did a great job Lis, she needs you but now she has me as her friend, I'm willing to help her as well" both girls hugged and smiled to each other.

Jennie came out all happy "Jisoo it's on her way, she said 15 minutes, just because she heard the word food", they all laughed.

The girls ate together, Jisoo really made a record time, it was nice to have a group of friends, Lisa didn't remember the last time she laughed so hard for two days straight, then Jisoo took a picture of all the girls, she said it was their first friends memento, and she was right.

After a couple of hours Jisoo had to leave early, she had to see her grandma and her brother (well half brother, when she was around 2 years old her parents got divorced, her dad got married again and he has two little brothers) apparently this one came back from abroad, and he is planning to stay in Korea for a while. "Girls don't be sad, I think we should spend more time like this, it was really fun, don't miss me too much" Jisoo said and she left.

Rosé helped Lisa to clean the living room and Jennie went to the kitchen to put the food on the fridge and wash some dishes, they talked for a little while and Rosé said she was gonna leave, "Girls I have to go, I have a date, with a hot model, I just hope he acts nice", she took all her things and left, when the door was about to get closed, Rosé rushed back inside to hug her friends, Jennie got startled for the lavender blonde actions and Lisa laughed "She is crazy, she always do the same, she just loves to give extra affection", "Shut up Manoban you love it" Rosé said, she winked at her friends and left for good. Jennie couldn't stop laughing.

"Lisa thank you for everything, I'm glad we met in that awful elevator", Lisa couldn't help but smile "I'm glad too, who knew this was gonna turn this way, tell me when you want to go home, I'll take you in a bit", Jennie tapped her chin "I think I'll take a shower, steal your clothes and maybe chill for a while and then you can take me... home", Lisa nodded.

"Come with me" Lisa said, they walked to the room and Jennie remembered how Lisa cuddled with her all night, and blushed a little, Lisa looked at her "So here's the denim shorts that fits you perfectly, you can choose any shirt you like and I'm not sure about the hoodies but yeah steal the one you like the most" she laughed "Oh here's new underwear, don't look at me like that, it's nothing, next time you better leave clothes here, I'll make an space for you", when Jennie heard what Lisa just said she was taken aback Lisa is expecting I stay again, I would love to do it, definitely, She nodded and thanked her friend.

On her way to get her shower, Jennie came back fast "Lili I forgot to tell you, my mum wants to invite you for dinner, it's nothing formal, you can wear whatever you want, well if you want to go, if you are tired I understand, seriously, like you don't really have to say yes just because you don't want to make me feel bad, you didn't sleep a lot, I understand, and my mum will understand too, we can't just pretend people do what we want, even if we really want you there for dinner, and I'm starting to think I'm talking nonsense, so please stop me cause I think I could keep going like this forever, and well I would really appreciate you go with me and my mum" Jennie blushed and Lisa smiled (she actually wanted to laugh, a CEO like her always confident blabbering non stop just because her mum wants we all get dinner, so cute) "I don't have other plans, let's get dinner" Lisa said and Jennie got inside the bathroom all smiles even dancing a little.

Lisa thought it was so cute, the way Jennie talked super fast non stop, she made the bed and decided to choose some ripped jeans, boots, a brown coat, white shirt and her glasses cause she didn't feel like putting contacts today.

And she just landed on her bed waiting for Jennie to be done to get a shower.