39. Yellow (Step up your game)

Jennie was super early at work today, she just wanted to catch up to whatever she missed those days, she had a pile of papers waiting for her (and of course to see Lisa).

As always Lisa was getting some coffee across the street, she was early as well.

After a few minutes she got into the elevator and went to Jennie's office, walking calmly since it was early, as usual nobody was around yet.

When Jennie heard steps outside she got hidden under her desk, she could hear Lisa singing some song really softly, almost in a whisper and her heart was beating madly, she just wanted to surprise her, when she heard the door opening, she couldn't stop giggling, "Jen? Is that you? Or I'm going crazy? Probably the last one", Lisa kept walking and put the coffee on the desk.

Then she turned around and heard Jennie "Crazy Manoban, don't go yet, check my outfit first", when Lisa turned around she saw Jennie wearing the yellow hoodie.

"Wow Miss CEO, we are hoodie twinsies!! Why were you trying to startle me huh?, And I didn't think you would wear it for work! You look... Beautiful, well you always do" Lisa blushed and look down to try to dissimulate it, Jennie blushed too, and her heart skipped a bit.

"I told you I would wear it today, plus it's so beautiful, you have a good taste and so do I, cause I managed to steal it from your closet, you do look beautiful as well" she laughed soundly and so did Lisa.

Lisa sat in front of Jennie, "Why so early? Huh?, Jennie chuckled "Look at all these files and papers, I need to review them, supposedly Jisoo would help but I guess she didn't, and you Lili?, By the way thanks for the coffee, I do need it", Lisa nodded, "You are welcome and well today will be checking make up, hair style and fitting clothes for the commercial, it's something special, the girls would rehearse today, do you want to come with me? I really want you to see the choreography, and maybe if everything goes perfect will start filming it when the clothes are ready", she said grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, call me and I'll be there, I'm curious about this concept" she winked to Lisa and she got surprised, "Nini you are such a flirt today huh? " both laughed.

Then Lisa's phone rang and Jennie saw a name flashing "Keira", "Nini I gotta answer this" Lisa said and Jennie nodded.

She was listening carefully while trying to read the papers.

"Keira, amazing, yes everything is awesome, you are awesome, thank you, I'll see you in a bit ok?, No I haven't got breakfast, yeah maybe if I have time we could eat something, sure go ahead" Lisa was talking and Jennie couldn't help but feel jealousy Who the hell is that girl?! and why wants to steal my Lisa and invite her to get breakfast with her? I need to step up my game Jennie thought for herself.

"Nini it was Keira, she is the main dancer, so today she and other girls are already checking outfits from the collection, I'm so excited for this, I really want to..." Jennie cut her off, "Get breakfast with me, and I'm eager to meet her and the other girls, I wanna see your amazing idea, so... breakfast with me?" Lisa was a little bit taken aback, Jennie seemed really serious, minutes ago she was all smiles.

Jennie got up from her seat and touched Lisa's arm, caressing it and waiting for an answer, "Yes, let's get breakfast together, I'll tell Keira that some other time we could get something to eat", Jennie smiled "Tell her to come with us, plus it's just across the street, the French coffee it's perfect, I'll see you in two hours ok?" Lisa nodded and Jennie was already eager to see who that girl was, how she looked and the most important make her see Lisa it's only hers.

Lisa had to go to the studio, to check some photographs, the dancers were fitting clothes and after breakfast they would go to  get ready with make up and hairstyles, "See you later Nini" Lisa said all happy and Jennie just kissed her cheek "See you Manoban", she could see Lisa's reaction from the corner of her eye, and she felt great, her actions really had an impact on Lisa.