65. Change of plans (Just go for it)

Friday morning Jennie woke up really determined, when Lisa arrives this afternoon she would go to her office or go to her house and talk to her, there was no going back, if she waited more time things would get more complicated I need to calm down, and think clearly, I can't burst out and ruin anything, Jennie Ruby Jane no matter what you better start to dominate your wild jealous moody side, you can't lose this chance, you can't lose her, Jennie thought for herself.

"Good morning sweetheart, why do you look so happy? but at the same time it seems you are deep thinking, is something happening? her mum asked when she got inside the kitchen and saw Jennie getting eggs and bacon toast for breakfast.

Jennie looked at her "I had an epiphany last night mum" and she giggled, her mum looked at her a little bit surprised "About what? If you care to explain", Jennie sighed "I have been such an idiot, I'm sorry but it's the truth so don't look at me like that, today I will ask Lisa to forgive me, cause I do love her so much and I just want to be with her, plus Mum did you know she is really popular?, everywhere she goes, she gets attention, she is oblivious about that but I'm not, and I don't want to lose her" her mum smiled "Finally, it was time already Ruby Jane I was about to slap your thick head for the first time ever, but I'm glad I didn't have to take drastic measures, you know she is a great girl, that's why people like her and she grabs their attention, specially cause she never stops smiling", actually that was true, many people refer to her as a bright ball of sunshine.

Jennie nodded "She really is, that's why I need to get her back, plus I really love do love her and she really loves me, at least that's what she told yesterday to Sunmi, they met each other, and she didn't mention we broke up, so it means she is probably giving me time" her mum opened her mouth to say something but she shook her head.

Jennie looked at her "Mum talk, what were you going to say?" Her mum sighed "Well actually, she seemed interested in the person behind the concept, she actually wanted that person behind this photoshoot in Busan, I never told her the full name, I just said Manoban was gonna be there, and she seemed happy, she didn't know if the photographer was a guy or a girl, she didn't asked but she said she was eager to meet the people working for us, so I know she has been always friendly and you may think you could be friends with her, but be careful, don't let her know things are like complicated between Lisa and you, she may take advantage, specially after meet her, don't take me wrong but I don't know, something tells me she could be interested since she doesn't open so easily to people" Jennie nodded "Actually I think the same, I'll meet her for lunch today, I'll do my best to don't let her know anything that she doesn't need to know", her mum drank some juice "Baby mandu you are such a sweet girl, stop using masks and be yourself from now on ok?" Jennie gave her a gummy smile, and her Mum left.

----
Lisa and the crew were ready, the other photoshoot was going amazing, they were in a beautiful location, the house was impressive and the garden was just perfect, there was a classical fountain and the models were giggling around, then someone said "Lisayah".

Lisa turned around and Tzuyu was the one talking to her, "Do you need something Tzuyu?", "Yes can we talk?, Lisa nodded and they walked around, Tzuyu seemed nervous, "Look I'm sorry for chase you back then I just realised how annoying it must have been for you, cause seriously those girls there are acting like I did, and I just want to say I'm sorry, truly sorry, push people to like you is the worst way to gain attention and I just want to get some rest from them, can we take my pictures first?, I'm overwhelmed and look at Rosé, she is not even into girls and she has been arrased as well and she keeps praying since 4am" Tzuyu said, Lisa chuckled "I'm really sorry for you guys, I didn't know this was happening, why you didn't tell me before?", Tzuyu smiled "Well Rosé was the one who thought about tell you but she said you were talking to the CEO and she didn't want to give her a bad impression, but today we are done, seriously that redhead there just pinched my butt and I'm trying to control myself, and some random girl sat on Rosé's lap" Lisa was shook, "I'll talk to them right now ok?, I'll make sure they don't bother you anymore", Tzuyu smiled even more "Thank you sooooo much and do you think we can be... friends, start over, seriously I just want to be your friend, plus I don't want Jennie kills me", Lisa couldn't help but laugh and she nodded "Of course, we can be friends and don't worry, she won't " Lisa just laughed again and walked away, probably Jennie killed her on her mind thousand times already.