58. Please (take care of her for me)

The next day Jennie woke up around 2pm, she felt even worse, she didn't have any energy and her head was about to explode.

"Good morning, well it's already late, sleepy head, drink this, how are you feeling? Her mum asked, "I'm good, I think, I don't really know, I just feel like really tired and this headache is killing me, and ... I don't know how to say this, Mum I'm sorry about last night", she said and after say that she just drank some orange juice, Mrs. Kim smiled, "Oh so you remember everything you did? Like drinking non stop, crying on the floor and throw up all over Mr. Nóvikov?" Jennie blushed and she sat down "I do, and now I think I should have stayed here, I need to apologise to him, gosh this is so embarrassing, I don't know how I'm gonna face Mr. Nóvikov, I'm such shame, I'm sorry for make such a big mess" her mum just caressed her hair, and Jennie smiled lightly "Mum did you see my phone? I couldn't find it in my room, maybe I lost it".

Her mum stood up and went outside, "Here, take it, it fell last night outside and Mr. Jeong found it, I'm sorry but the screen shattered a little, well more than that" Jennie looked at her mum "It's Ok, I needed a new one anyway, so I may go buy one later on", then she felt a pang of worry piercing his head and she remembered what made her cry, "Omg no, I hope I didn't" her mum looked at her a little bit amused, "Damn it, damn it, damn it!" She got up and tried to turn on her phone but the battery was dead.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Her mum asked, Jennie sighed, "Nothing mum, I'm just a mess, I think I'll go to my room, I need to charge this" she said. Her mum gave her pancakes, "Here take this, you didn't eat anything yesterday, and don't try to tell me it's not true, eat or you'll face the consequences young lady", Jennie smiled, and her mum embraced her, "I love you my baby mandu, get some rest, we need to talk later, and please eat something, about the phone don't worry, Mr. Jeong went to buy a new one for you, be careful with that screen it's really shattered" Jennie nodded, "Thank you mum" and she left.

----

"Lis are you gonna sleep all day?, let's go eat something, my treat", Lisa looked at her friend, I will stay here all day, I need to sleep, I didn't sleep well since Friday, plus tomorrow I have to go to work, my bad, I need to go to work and then quit my job in  that company, will you come with me and help me pack everything?" Lisa said, Rosé looked at her, are you crazy? Why are you leaving?" Rosé exclaimed in a worried tone.

She took her phone and showed her the texts she got from Jennie, Rosé looked at her friend and hugged her tight, "You can't leave, it doesn't matter if Jennie doesn't want you there, you are amazing, look at everything you have done, don't leave, please don't" Rosé cried and Lisa stroke her back, trying to sooth her, "Chipmunk don't cry, you know that won't stop us to see each other" Lisa said, "Yes but it's unfair cause you didn't do anything wrong, I saw everything, and look at your wrists, they are purple, he held you so tight, and your arms I can't see his hand here" she said between sobs and touching Lisa's arm.

Lisa sighed "Listen, it's not that Jennie doesn't want me there, I told her if she didn't want my love or friendship I would leave, you know I can't see her every time we have a meeting or around the company, I think it's better I don't stay there, I'll talk to Mrs. Kim, I don't think I will leave tomorrow, I have some things that I need to take care of, I probably will stay the whole week, but I don't want to bother Jennie, you know I love her, and I don't want to cause any distress or problem, I want her happy, and this is the first step, plus she doesn't love me back, she is just being honest, maybe she just wanted to try to fall for me but at the end she couldn't, even less after what she saw,  oh god how I wish I could punch Sehun in the face right now", both laughed "Well you almost broke her face, I saw him bleeding, I think it was because of your rings", Lisa smiled a little, "Can we spend the rest of the day watching sad movies and eating pizza? Lisa asked and Rosé nodded "That's a must thing to do" she said smiling sweetly at her best friend.