10. The project (Jealousy & Donuts)

Lisa arrived early to the Kim Corporation's building, she brought coffee for Jennie and again left it on her desk, with a mini note that said:

Fighting! Let's start this week with a great attitude, have an amazing Monday, and thanks for everything 😎

LMB

She made sure to leave quickly before she could get caught, she promised to protect her boss and now friend's reputation.

Lisa was super excited with the project, she made sure to bring her best camera, she knew she could work with the ones at the office and studio, but it wasn't the same, she needed her camera, it was like work without her hands, an extension of her body, she got to her office, it was just 7:50am and she found something on her desk, it was a cup of tea and a note:

I wish you the best with this new project Miss Bangs, let's meet to get lunch together, have a great day.

JK 💜

Lisa was astonished, Jennie came to her office first!, she felt really happy, nobody did something like this for her before, she kept trapped on her thoughts, when she realised something she is probably reading the note I left, on her office, "How she knew what kind of tea I like?, I don't drink coffee because it makes my hands shake, even though I like how it tastes", she said to herself.

---

Jennie arrived to her office, there she saw a coffee and a note on her desk,  "Lisa is really something, what's the B?, what it stands for? Lisa Manoban Bangs? Wait... Lalalisa Manobangs!!" She laughed out loud, and she got that warm feeling on her chest again.

She sipped her coffee, it was really hot, then she took her agenda and put the note inside, she smiled imagining her friend's face when she found out her little surprise, she would make sure to recommend to Lisa to only do it once a week, seems she is serious about bringing her coffee everyday, and the damn coffee was amazingly tasty, but she didn't want Lisa bothers herself every single day for this, she sat on her chair and checked what she needed to do today, she took some time to think, then another thought intruded her mind Lisa, since last nite she couldn't stop thinking about Lisa, that girl is really special, it really arrived in the right moment when she needed a friend.

Someone knocked on her door, it was her assistant Mrs. Kyong, she wanted to remind her that she had to call her mum early, she thanked her and the woman was surprised, she never got a thanks from Miss Kim before, she nodded and came back to her desk.

Jennie dialed her mum's number, she was currently in New York, closing an important deal, she was getting ready to listen to her reprimand, "Hello dear, why you never call me?, I'm always the one asking to your assistant to remind you to call me, I'm your mum Ruby Jane", "I know mum, I'm aware of my birth certificate, I even checked it twice, your name is there" she said, her mum laughed soundly, "From who are you getting that funny side huh?, You always get annoyed when I said that kind of things", "Mum, I only hang out with Kai, so I don't know from where I'm getting this", she laughed, actually both did, this didn't happen a lot actually, it was a moment to cherish for sure, her mum congratulated her for hiring Miss Manoban, the directors were pleased with her performance, and Jennie felt so proud of her friend, her mum had to go, she was in a meeting, but she wanted to thank her for her dedication, "I love you Jennie, see you next week at home, behave", Jennie smiled, "Love you too mum, I can't wait to see you again", and both hung up.