Thank You so Fucking Much

Hey, guys.  I just want to thank all of you for reading my novel.  I had some girls who I considered the best of my best friends tell me that I have turned into a bitch.  I really wanted to die inside (not commit suicide or hurt myself).  I had a new reader send me this beautiful message to me, and this reader was probably my savior.  She didn't know about the shit I went through, but she sent me this gorgeously written message to me.  Thank you, @iluvburgers10 for making my day.

I just want to say this.  You don't need to change for anyone but yourself.  If you don't like who you have become, then by all means, change for the better.  If someone else doesn't like you, don't change for them, because no one is worthy to ask someone as beautiful and passionate as all of you to change.  Love yourself, because you're beautiful.  You're worthy of love.  You're loved, and I believe that the Lord loves all.  Boy, girl, homosexual, pansexual, bisexual, heterosexual, asexual, transgendered.  Each and every one of you are loved.  If not by anyone else, by me.  I love all of you, not because you read my story, but because you are a special human being that does not deserve the shit that each and everyone experiences in our lifetime.  

Here are some quotes that struck a cord within me:

--> "Sometimes you just gotta stay silent cause no words can explain the shit that's going on in your mind and heart." -kushandwizdom.tumblr

--> "You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering." -Ernest Hemingway

--> "When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don't." -Unknown

--> "It hurt because it mattered." -John Green

--> "Grab a plate and throw it on the ground. Ok done.  Did it break?  Yes.  Now say sorry to it.  Sorry.  Did it go back to the way it was before? No.  Now, do you understand?" -rawforbeauty.com

--> "Oh, I'm sorry...I thought you meant what you promised.  Silly me." asdfghjkllove.info