Chapter 14

Cerulean and I had made love until  the wee hours in the morning.  It was the slowest, most loving and delicate sex I had ever had, and I knew that I wanted to spend forever with the man that was currently laying in my arms.  It had only been a few months, but I had never been so in love with anyone before.  He was the perfect man-yes, he had flaws, but he embraced every single one of his flaws.  He embraced his humanity, and not many people can accomplish that in their entire life.  Cerulean was only twenty-eight, but he was the wisest man I had ever known.

Cerulean's face scrunched up like it always did when he was beginning to wake from a deep slumber.  He is so beautiful, I thought to myself.  I leaned forward and gently kissed my handsome man's forehead.  Today was my day off, and Cerulean didn't have class today until 1:00 in the afternoon.I planned on taking him to the Shakespeare play, A Mid Summer's Night Dream, in Central Park.  I know just how much he enjoys Shakespeare, and I plan to woo him over and over again for the rest of eternity-that is, if he ever chooses to take on the life of a vampire.  I would obviously never force him to become a vampire, because this is a life of eternity, and there is no turning back.  The only way to kill a vampire is either removing the brain from the body of a vampire.

Cerulean stretched his entire body out on the bed and pealed his eyes open.  "Good morning," he croaked out.  His morning voice was the sexiest thing in the world.  It was gorgeously sexy.

"Good morning, my love.  How did you sleep?" I asked, staring into Cerulean's emerald green eyes.  His sex hair and sleepy eyes began to turn me on, but I did not want this day to be about sex.  I needed Cerulean to really know and understand that my feelings for him were much deeper than the sex-although, the sex was amazing.

"Like a baby," Cerulean replied sexily.

"Good, so I just want to have a lazy morning with you, and then tonight, I have a surprise for you.  Firsst, I'm taking you out to dinner, and then I'm taking you to the park.  The dress code for tonight is sophisticatedly casual," I told him, pulling him into my chest.

"Mmm, the park?  What, are you going to propose to me tonight, Alexander?" Cerulean giggled out.

I chuckled, "Not tonight.  Nope, not yet."

"Yet?" Cerulean asked, lifting a single eybrow at me.

"Yes, yet," I whispered.  "Didn't you hear me tell you last night that I knew you were the one and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you?  I swear, you need your hearing chec-"

Cerulean cut me off as his lips pressed against mine, "I love you," he murmured against my lips.

"I love you more," I whispered back.

He shook his head, "Nope, that's impossible."

I replied, "Anything's possible for me.  I'm a vampire!"

Cerulean stuck his tongue back out at me, and I simply sucked Cerulean's tongue into my own mouth.  Cerulean's eyes immediately widened at my bold and somewhat kinkiesk (totally made that word up) move.

"Alexander!" Cerulean yelled, once I pulled away to let him breathe.  "You sly dog."

"Hey, it's sly vampire to you, Mister," I joked with him.  

Cerulean began to stick his tongue out again, but then he seemed to have thought better of it, and he put his tongue right back into his mouth.  He almost looked like a deranged lizard.  I chuckled at the thought, and Cerulean just rolled his eyes at me.

The urge to just lay kisses all over my handsome human suddenly had me lying back down on top of Prince Charming himself, and softly kissing him.  First his forehead, then his nose, his eyelids, his cheeks, his lips, and I began to descend down his neck before coming back up to his ear and giving his ear lobe a long lick.  I put all my weight onto my left arm, as I took Cerulean's left hand in my right annd pressed his hand right up against my rock solid erection.

Cerulean let out a breathy moan, and I felt his own cock beginning to harden against my stomach.

"As much as I want to pin you to this bed and fuck your brains out, I want today being all about you and nothing about me," I whispered to Cerulean as I let his hand drop away from him.

"You do realize that when you make love to me, I also feel an immense amount of pleasure, right?" Cerulean said with a husky tint to his voice.

"Yes, but like I said, I want today to only be about you and your pleasure not  mine," I whispered back, my eyes darkening with the lust I felt for this gorgeous man.

Cerulean's erection continued to grow against my abdomen, and Cerulean whispered to me, "If you really want this to be about only my pleasure, then how about you give me a nice blow job, love, because my cock is so hard for you right now, and a cold shower is going to do nothing for that."

I leaned down and briefly kissed my lover and whispered, "Your wish is my command, handsome."  I immmediately started kissing down Cerulean's body starting with his neck, slowly kissing down his collarbone to the heartbeat throbbing in his neck.  I couldn't even imagine how delicious Cerulean's blood would taste along my hyper-sensitive taste buds.  The bliss we would both receive from one little bite, but if I were to inject my razor sharp fangs into Cerulean's body, I would either end up draining all his blood and leaving him to die or end up turning him into a vampire - a process that took at least two full days.

I realized that I was licking and sucking all around the pulse in his neck as I felt my beautiful Cerulean squirm in my arms and rub his erection against my own.

"I need you so badly, Alexander,  Please, please, please, just fuck me or something," Cerulean squeaked out as he continued to moan.

I licked Cerulean's pulse once more before I moved on down to one of his pink nipples.  I first sucked his nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue all around the tip as it began to stiffen against my tongue.  I moaned around his erect nipple which caused Cerulean to squirm against my body again.  His breathing was labored, and his heart beat quickened as testosterone leaked out of every pore from my man's body.

I moved onto Cerulean's opposite nipple and gave it the exact same treatment.  By the time I had made it to Cerulean's navel he was gasping for breath and humping my leg, as he was trying to find any friction at all against his swollen leaking tip.  His gorgeous mushroom head was actually turning a dark shade of purple, and I knew the moment I began to deepthroat my Cerulean his cum would shoot down the back of my own throat.  He had spread his precum all over my leg, and I could feel it starting to dry, so right before I reached Cerulean's well trimmed pubic hair, I pulled away from his body and ran my finger through the precum on my leg, and before I sucked Cerulean's juices off my finger, I made sure he was looking right into my eyes, into my soul, and right then, I laid my wettened finger against my tongue and wrapped my lips around my finger and sucked off all of Cerulean's precum and swallowed.

He was the tastiest man I had ever had.

"Oh, God, Alexander, you're killing me!  Please, please fuck me now!"

I placed the same finger I had just had in my mouth and placed it against Cerulean's lips, efficiently quieting him.

Then, I moved down, wrapped my hand around Cerulean's cock, and I immmediately wrapped my lips around his beautifully swollen cock.  Cerulean immediately began pumping his hips up and down and fucking my mouth.  I then angled my head a certain way to let him into my throat and I just let Cerulean take control.  He was fucking my throat so hard that at a couple points I thought I was going to gag, and I knew I would have if I were not a vampire.

Cerulean dug his fingers into my hair, and his pumps became crazed and irregular.  I knew he was going to cum, so I wrapped my own hand around my cock, and began pumping my own cock.  I was just as eager as Cerulean was to cum, and then he whispered the four words I was dying to hear:

"I'm going to cum!"

I moaned around Cerulean's cock, and the vibrations immediately had his cum streaming down my throat.  His sexy, tasty cumm immediately had my own cock bursting as I shot my load all over the bed.  It was the hottest oral sex that I had ever experience.

-------------------------

Hope y'all  enjoyed!