A/N

Happy New Year, everyone!!!! I hope 2015 will treat everyone well!

I also wanted to share with you that a teenage GIRL, Leelah, committed suicide a day or two ago, because she was born in a boy's body, but she knew with all her heart that she was a girl. Her parents are terrible Christians, because they wanted her to be their perfect Christian SON. I hope one day that all Christians will be open-minded and loving towards EVERYONE. I don't know the struggles that a lot of people go through, because, yes, I am a 17 year old straight girl who is also proudly Catholic. However, I'm not so proud to be a Christian Right now. I believe in God, but I believe in a God that loves all his children and wants all his children to be happy. No one should be forced to not be able to love because of their sexual preferences.

I don't know exactly what I can do to help get Leelah's message out there, but she wants people to look at the number of transgender suicides and say "That's fucked up. We need to change that now."

On Facebook, go to Lizzy the Lezzy, and please like her. Also, there is a Facebook Page: Leelah's Law- Ending Transgender Conversion Therapy. Go like and follow there page, please. She wants people to know her story.

Also, if you live near the Columbus, OH region, there is going to be a candlelight vigil for Leelah tomorrow night. The address is: 120 West Goodale Street, Columbus, OH 43215. I live in TN, but I would most definitely go if I could. Please, share her message. She died for a reason, and that reason is discrimination. That fucked up her entire life, and now, at the age of 17, my age, she committed suicide because this world is so fucked up.

We need to learn to embrace everyone, no matter their religion, sexual preferences, gender, race, hair color, piercings, anything. I personally believe that we are a people created by God, and most people are doing a shit job.