Chapter 12

Cerulean's POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You thought it was Never coming, didn't you?

"Baby.  Cerulean," I heard Alexander calling my name through my thick lidded eyes from my deep slumber.

I turned over to my other side, "Five more minutes," I pleaded.

I heard him let out a small chuckle at my sleeepiness, "Baby, the park's going to close in like thirty minutes, and we're both still naked."  He pulled me over onto my back as I felt his growing erection on my hip.

"Hmm, okay," I murmured as I turned my head and kissed Alexander's plump and partially swollen lips from our incredible kissing.

I kissed Alexander a few times before I pulled away and reached for my clothes.  I pulled on all my clothes and straightened myself out as Alex got himself together and put the picnic away.  My penis was actually a bit sore from my intense orgasm earlier in the water, and I winced as I put myself in my boxers and jeans.

Alexander noticed and asked me, "Baby, are you alright?  Was I too hard on you?  Did I hurt you at all?"  He was so sweet as he worried and fluttered about me checking to make sure that he hadn't bruised me and what not.  I simply just turned him towards me and got up onto my toes and gave him a chaste kiss to make him stop worrying.

"I'm fine, my junk is just a bit sore from my orgasm," I said as I blushed profusely.  I still hadn't gotten used to being so open about sexual body parts and activities and such.  It was entirely too awkward for me to go on without blushing- or worse, making a fool out of myself.

Alex gave me his signature smirk as he leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips before he began to lead me out of the park.  We were taking turn after turn to get out of the park's forest, and I was trying my best to memorize how to get back to the hot spring, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to if I tried.  I would just get incredibly lost, and Alex would throw a fit and send the whole SWAT team looking for me.

I giggled quietly to myself, but Alexander noticed my guffaws, and he lifted an eyebrow at me, wondering what I was thinking about.

I laughed a couple more times before I explained to him what I was thinkings about, and his face got completely serious, "Please don't try to get to the hot spring by yourself until you're absolutely you know how to get there and back.  I'd be so scared if you got lost."

My heart melted at Alexander's precious words that played over and over again in my head as I leaned into his side as we continued our journey on foot to our apartment complex.

We began walking up the steps to our apartment floor, and I turned to Alex, "Do you want to spend the night at my apartment, Alex?"

He smiled at me, and my insides turned to mush as I gazed into his piercing green eyes, "I would absolutely love to, but I don't know if I could keep myself away from your glorious body, Cerulean.  You're just too delicious to ignore."

I smiled at Alexander and brought his head down to mine for a kiss, and I fumbled to get my keys out of my pocket as I let the both of us into my apartment.  As I unlocked the door, Alexander stopped in his tracks andd sniffed around motioned for me to stay outside my apartment.  He began to stalk around my apartment tensed up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked as I began to take a few steps into my apartment.  Alexander immediately hissed at me to stay outside the apartment.  "Alexander, what is going on?  You're starting to frighten me."

Alex stayed intent and focused on whatever he was doing as he moved all over my apartment looking for something that was obviously worrying him, "There's a couple different scents in here that I've never smelt before.  Is anybody in town to see you, Cerulean?"

Alexander's voice had completely changed, and he sounded like he was the only person who had a say in any matters, and he wasn't going to let anybody get in his way.

"Um, no, I don't really have that many friends, Alex.  I don't know who else would be here besides you and me, Alex," I said starting to become very nervous that someone was going to pop out of a corner or something along those lines.

"SURPRISE!" I heard from the corner, and Alex flashed over to my side immediately getting in a protective stance in front of me.

Two people whom I never expected to see for the rest of my life came out of my bedroom bearing a pie.  The two people whom I neither expected nor wanted to see were my own two dreadful parents.  Alexander continued to hiss and growl at my parents as he stood guard in front of me, and my parens immediately noticed this and raised their eyebrows to him.

"Mother, father," I formally addressed them, "What are you doing here?  In my house? In my bedroom?"  Alex immediately straightened after I addressed them as my parents.

"Oh, honey, we came here to bring you back home to the Lord," my mom immediately responded.

"Um, excuse me?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Open your ears, Cerulean, your father and I are here to bring you home and help you get treated of your illness," my disgusting mother bluntly told me.

Alexander immediately began to catch on, "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Petrailia, I'm Sergeant Alexander Collins of the New York SWAT Force."

My father immediately straightened up as Alex introduced himself formally to my father, "Hello, Sergeant Collins, I'm Gavin Petralia and this is my wife, Marilyn.  May I ask why you are with my son?  Has he done something wrong?"

Alex gave an ear to ear smile as he responded, "No sir, Cerulean here is my beautiful boyfriend. You have a wonderful and compassionate son.  He is absolutely amazing in every way possible."

The smile on my father's face was imediately wiped off into a deep set frown along with my mother's own scowl.

---------------------------------

It's the evil parents!  What do y'all think is going to happen?????????