Chapter 16

(Cerulean's POV)-----Cerulean's the Human

"Alexander, this was the best date I have ever been on in my entire life!" I squealed to my handsome boyfriend. He had taken me to see Shakespeare's As You Like It production in Central Park. I was going to have my Shakespeare classes go see this for extra credit tomorrow. It was hilarious and depicted so well. The director was a genius in the way he produced the play. His scene changes were so perfect, and it was exactly how I imagined a Shakespeare play would be performed. The actors were spot on with their language, and every aspect of the play was perfect! I had to get some more friends so I could do this on a regular basis and not torture Alexander.

"I'm glad you liked it," Alexander told me as he kissed my forehead. Alex had hated it, but he insisted that this date was all for me, and he wanted to show me that this relationship was not just sex for him. He told me that he would move mountains for me on a daily basis if it meant I would smile just like this for him. I was going to marry this man whether my parents liked it or not.

Speaking of the parents, they had left me at least 15 voice mails on my landline and 10 on my cell phone. They were positive that some weird anti-gay camp could rid of "this homosexual succubus that was destroying my soul and subconscious." Their words, not mine. I just couldn't understand why my parents just couldn't love me like my two sisters. They were both married and younger than me. My oldest sister had twin girls whom were ten months now, and my youngest sister had just gotten married about a year ago, and she and her husband were expecting their first baby which was a boy. My sisters' names were Coral and Channing. Coral was 26 and Channing was 24. They were my baby sisters, and we loved each other so much, but I hadn't seen them in forever. I definitely needed to visit them and bring Alexander along with me.

As I was thinking that I had remembered that I'd never told Alexander about my two beautiful siblings. I immediately wanted to go visit them whenever Alexander got his next week off. SWAT officers got one week off every six months, so they could have some down time with their families. Their jobs were not to be taken easily. Every one of Alexander's men had killed at least one person before, and I knew that Alexander's first kill was a mother who had a gun to her child's head. Let's just say, nothing went well that day. Both the mother and her child were pronounced dead at the scene. The boy was only 6 years old, and his own mother blew his brains out. That was his first kill, and he had only been in the field for two months when that incident occurred.

"Hey, Alex, when is your next week off from work? I want to go visit my sisters sometime soon," I told Alexander, as I crawled on top of him on the couch.

Alexander gave me one of his signature smirks as I straddled him, and I immediately blushed at our compromising position on my couch. He chuckled as I blushed ferociously and asked, "Why have I never heard about these sisters of yours?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but they're the best sisters in the world. They're both younger than me. Coral is 26 and Channing is 24, and Coral and her husband Stefan have twin baby girls that are the most precious babies in the world, and Channing and her husband Charlie are pregnant with their first baby whom is a boy! I really want to see them. I miss them so much. The last time I saw either one of them was ten months ago when Coral gave birth to her twins Stephanie and Shelby." I was practically whining as I told Alexander all about my baby sisters. They meant the world to me, and I hadn't seen either of them in almost a year. It was agonizing.

Alexander nuzzled his face into my neck, and I felt his lips forming into a smile as he began to kiss the side of my neck. I could feel him guffawing at my sudden outburst of excitement, and he responded to my long drawn out verbal essay, "I'm off in two weeks. Where do your sisters live? I need to know if I need to pull extra hours if we're going to fly somewhere."

I smiled and pulled away from him, so I could properly kiss my amazing boyfriend on the lips. "And no," I told him, "We won't need to fly. They live on Long Island in the Hamptons."

"Ooh, how fancy," Alexander responded, "What do their husbands do for a living? Let me guess, lawyers?"

I flat out laughed out loud and nodded my head. They were both incredible defense attorneys and could easily afford to live in West Hampton.

Alexander chuckled and leaned forward to capture my lips again. I was just so ridiculously happy. I couldn't wait to see my sisters once again.

------------

Once again, I do apologize for the shortness of the chapter, but I've just been so sick. Hope you guys enjoy. Filler chapters are needed at some point, so there you go!