Chapter 26

Sorry for the long wait, guys! I just finished exams this week, and I now have the whole summer to continue writing and hopefully finish this book up. I fee like you all have become part of my family, and I really appreciate all the lovely comments and the votes! Feel free to critique, because I am always open to criticism. I love you guys!
---Grace---
----------------------------------------
Alexander's POV

I had felt horrible once I realized that Cerulean thought that I had been avoiding him. I could not believe I gave off the impression that I was going to break up with him. I felt like such a horrid boyfriend, or now I guess, fiancé. I really wanted to make it up to him, and I definitely tried my best the previous night. After Cerulean threw his arms around me, I picked him up and kissed him and I said "sorry" and "I love you" a million times. He said that he forgave me, but I still felt like such a complete dick. I never meant or wanted to make him feel insecure about my love for him. I wanted the complete opposite.

So, I made sure to let him know that I truly loved him, and instead of taking him back to the bedroom like I wanted to, I kissed him, and I took him out to dinner like we had planned. The restaurant was absolutely beautiful (and pricey), but I had been saving up for this dinner and for the ring. Cerulean had burst with excitement once I placed the ring on his left ring finger. I had finally claimed him as mine, and I could not wait to spend the rest of eternity with my love.

--------------
Cerulean's POV

I had just woken up, and my finger felt heavy. I glanced down, and I remembered all of the previous night. I could not believe that I thought Alexander was going to break up with me. I was so frightened, but as I turned onto my side and gazed at Alexander's sleeping face, all my worries disappeared. The fear of our love falling apart, the fear that I could lose Alex at any moment while he was on the job, and the fear that Alex would grow tired of me since I was just a human.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" I heard Alexander's voice break through my negative thoughts.

His voice startled me, and I jumped slightly and let out a relieved chuckle, "I'm just thinking about last night. It was the best night I have ever had, and I mean it. You have lit up my whole world over these past several months, and I love you so much, Alex. Thank you for everything, especially the amazing night you gave me last night."

Alexander's face broke out into a huge white-toothed smile, and I could not help but giggle at his still slightly boyish excitement. He was only twenty-three years old. He was still such a baby, but he seemed so wise. Plus, he definitely dominated in the bed. I began to blush deeply as my thoughts turned to a more naughty side.

"Are you sure that's the only thing you're thinking about, Cerulean?" Alexander questioned, obviously noticing my beet red face and neck.

"Maybe..."

"Hmm," Alexander mumbled out, "I don't think that is the only thing you were thinking about."

"Alex, stop it. You're embarrassing me!" I yelled at him, my face burning redder.

"Oh, come on, Cerulean. I lick your back entrance just about every night, and you're still too embarrassed by your thoughts to share them with me?" Alexander prodded at me. He had a point, but his words caused me to groan out as my embarrassment furthered.

I just shook my head at him, and he huffed out a sigh, "Fine. Do you want to know what I was thinking about, though?"

I glanced up into his eyes, and they were full of mischief; however, I still couldn't stop myself from nodding my head in affirmation to his question.

"Well," he began, "I was thinking about how last night, after I proposed to you and took you out to dinner, I brought you back to my apartment, because I had something very special set up all thanks to Kelli. She set up some delicious champagne and chocolates after I texted her that you said yes, and I was just thinking about what I did with that champagne and those chocolates. Do you remember?" Alexander asked me.

I gulped and nodded my head, yes.

"I'm not too sure that you do remember, Cerulean. Should I show you again? I think I still have an unopened bottle of champagne and some chocolates left over. What do you think, Cerulean? Would you like me to show you what I did to you again, so you can never forget it?" Alexander's eyes were swirling with lust. I was so turned on by just his words, my erection was sticking out from my body, and Alexander's bed sheets outlined it perfectly. Alexander seemed to notice this, as well, and he cupped my erection with his large hand and stroked ever so lightly over the sheets on top of my manhood. My body shivered from his touch.

"You never answered my question, Cerulean," Alexander whispered in my ear as he dragged a finger up my length.

"God, yes, show me. Remind me. Just fucking touch me, Alex," I groaned out. My body was so frustrated, "I need you, Alexander. Now."

I did not have to ask Alexander twice, he captured my lips with his own in a split second, and I moaned into his hot, wet cavern. I needed the bed sheets off my body, so I could get some friction with Alex's body. My erection was pulsing its clear, sticky juice, and Alex had barely touched me. My whole body was burning for his touch, his kiss, and his love. I just wanted all of him. Every. Single. Inch. And I took it.

I flipped our position, so I was on top, and I ripped the sheets from our bodies to find Alexander's pulsing length. My mouth began salivating. I wanted him in my mouth, and I moved further down his body until my face hovered above his manhood with ease. I wrapped my hand around his length, and squeezed. Alexander let out a long, drawn out moan, and I smiled to myself knowing that I was giving my fiancé this pleasure.

I continued my assault on Alexander's rock hard erection, and I eased his head into my mouth. I could already taste the saltiness of his precum, and the taste had me salivating and wanting more. I swiped my tongue over the head of his cock a few more times, and then I continued taking him deeper into my mouth. I wanted to try and get him as deep as possible, so I let him touch the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and adjusted the position, and then I tried taking in an inch more. Once I could not bear to take any more of his thick erection into my mouth, I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked on him as hard as I possibly could, and I heard a deep, guttural moan come from Alexander. I smiled to myself in happiness that I was causing him this pleasure, and before I could continue sucking and stroking his cock, Alex pulled me off of him and placed me on the bed laying on my back.

"You're going to be the death of me, Cerulean," Alexander whispered to me as he hovered above me on the bed. His mouth was so close to my neck that I felt his hot breath fan over me giving me goose bumps all over my body. I just wanted-no, needed him more than I needed water. He was my kryptonite, my kryptonite that I was more than happy to consume.

I felt Alexander's long, thick fingers pressing onto my hidden entrance, and I gasped in pleasure. There was still slight pain whenever he pressed on my back hole, because he was just so thick. His cock was not the size of a medicated porn star, he was average, but he was just so thick. I loved every minute that he would plow into me, whether we were making love or fucking each other's brains out. His thickness always sated me, but it was never for very long.

After Alexander stretched me enough to accommodate his own weapon, I felt him begin to push into me, and once he got past my tight sphincter, he sunk in balls deep, and I felt the tip of his manhood glide over my prostate. My entire body spasmed as the pleasure took over, and I did not want Alex to wait until I became comfortable with him in me. I immediately stared rocking back and forth on his erection, and I was in desperate need for him to stroke my prostate again and again.

Soon, I was cumming with a scream, and only after I came all over my stomach did Alex retrieve the chocolates and the champagne. He poured a bit of the champagne into my belly button, and the coldness of the chilled drink caused me to shiver in delight. Then, he placed one single chocolate on my chest, dipped his finger into my semen, and drizzled it all over the chocolate. Then, he proceeded to eat the semen covered chocolate without hands, and he slurped the alcoholic beverage out of my belly button. It was incredibly erotic, and he did this several more times until he and I had eaten all the chocolates. It was only after that that I realized Alexander never came, and I knew that I had to make it up to him, but I was too tired to do anything at the moment. Instead, I slept.