Chapter 6

I got home after a round at the bar, and when I opened the door, Kelli and Cerulean were sitting on the couch drinking coffee.  Kelli ran to me giving me a big hug.

"I heard someone on your team was shot, and you wouldn't answer your cell.  Dammit, don't do that to me again, Alexander, okay?!?!" Kelli yelled at me.

I embraced Kelli tightly and murmurred an apology, all the while, my eyes were glued on Cerulean's beautiful face.  He looked tired, and it looked like he had lost some weight.  Kelli excused herself from the room, and left me with a goodnight kiss.  Cerulean had his hands in his pockets looking as cute and as awkward as ever.

"I came over to  make sure you were alright," Cerulean whispered.  My hearing barely caught his quiet words.

"Yeah, I'm alright, but my Captain got shot in his ass, literally," I laughed.  He chuckled at that, too.  I ran my hands through my hai,r awkwardly.

"Um, tell Kelli I said thanks for the coffee," Cerulean said, placing the coffee down on the kitchen counter and picking up his sweater.

"You don't have to go," I whispered.  Cerulean's head snapped up, and I saw his eyes fill with tears.

"Um, I just need to grade some papers for tomorrow," he said, but I watched a tear fall onto his cheek as he tried to discreetly wipe it off his face.

I walked to him in a daze, "Baby, please don't cry."  I wiped his tears away, and I brought his chin up to look me in the eyes.  His beautiful  blue eyes sparkled with more unshed tears.

Cerulean shook his head, "How was I afraid of you?  How could I have thought you were this god-forsaken monster?  Baby, you're so beautiful.  Why did I ever think that you would hurt me?"  Tears were flowing onto both of our cheeks.  "Why did I think you were evil?  You are so, so amazing, Alexander."  Cerulean let out a shaky breath and before I could respond he continued, "Dammit, I thought you were fucking dead!  Don't fucking do that!  I thought-it would have been my fault."  He hicupped on his sobs.

I shook my head and hugged him to my chest, "It's okay, Cerulean.  It's okay."  I kissed away his tears and held him until every tear became dry. "I'm okay." 

Cerulean kissed my neck which made me shiver, "Seeing Kelli so distraught made me realize what I'd been missing out on for the last few months.  I don't want to waste any more time without you, Alex."  I moved back to look into his eyes, "Alexander, will you please be my boyfriend, as the person...or vampire that you are?  I completely and totally accept you as this amazing and caring man I have known you to be.  I'm sorry for being such a complete and total jackass."

I laughed and nodded, leaning forward to brush his lips against mine.  They were soft.  They were neither full nor thin, but perfect.  I combed my fingers through his hair, and Cerulean let out a moan of approval.  My hands moved from his hair down to his waist.  I held him tightly to my body, and I could feel both our erections begin to swell in delight.  I let out a loud moan, and I felt his hands wrap around my neck.  

I removed my lips from his, and he began to cry out in disapproval.  I quieted him when I attached my lips to his neck.  His body immediately tensed but then relaxed back into my arms.  I let my tongue slip out, and I licked at his mocha colored skin.  I heard his strong heart beat pick up in speed.  I knew if mine was still beating, it would match his pace.

Something in Cerulean snapped as I lightly nipped and sucked at his neck, and he pushed me off of him, and I stumbled and fell to the ground; however, the look in his eyes wasn't what I was expecting at all.  Instead of anger boiling at the surface, his eyes were burning with lust.  His once light blue eyes had turned a dark navy.

My erection strained against my denim jeans to the point where it began to hurt, I was so hard I felt I could explode at any second.  Cerulean ripped his shirt off, and I sat up taking my shirt off, too.  Cerulean blushed as he saw my abs and pecs, he tried to cover his chest up.

I immediately stood up and moved his hands away from his chest.  "You're beautiful, Cerulean.  Please don't hide from me."  I kissed his neck and leaned back to look at him.  His chest wasn't sculpted like mine, but he was toned.  He was beautiful, and I ran my hands up and down his chest.  I was memorizing his every plane and crevice, and I leaned down to take his left nipple into my mouth.  Cerulean let out a loud moan as my tongue flicked his hardening nub.  His hands tightened in my hair, and he brought me closer to his chest enjoying the sensations my mouth was giving him.

"Why don't we move this to my room?" I asked Cerulean, leaning up from his nipple.

Cerulean nodded his head yes, and kissed me hard.  I took his hand, and we ran down the hallway to my room giggling like teenagers.  We got to my room and I kicked the door closed.  Cerulean fell to his knees and unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them.  I let out a groan of approval as his hands danced across my denim clad erection.  He pulled my jeans down and I let out a sigh of approval as my jeans were no longer pinching my cock.  My erection pressed against my briefs, and I brought Cerulean to his feet.  I kissed him hard, and Cerulean let my tongue into his mouth.  Our tongues danced, until I kissed down his neck to his chest and down his stomach.  I knelt onto the ground and I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.  He was so hard and hot.  There was a wet spot from where his cock had been leaking which made my cock jump.  

I took off his jeans and briefs and came eye to eye with his hard and leaking cock.  He looked about six and a half inches, but he was pretty thick.  I ran my fingers up and down his length softly making his cock twitch under my touch.  I finally grabbed him around his cock and wanked him off.  He was moaning loudly and his fingers were tugging at my hair.  My lips descended onto the head of his cock where I placed a single kiss.  Cerulean's body tensed up, and he let out a very loud moan of pure pleasure and lust.

I placed a few more kisses around the head of Cerulean's beautiful manhood until he said gruffly, "If you don't stop teasing me, I might have to go find Kelli.  I'm so worked up, I could have sex with a parrot."  I giggled at his impatience and suddenly swallowed his erection whole.  He tasted mostly salty, but there was a hint of...cocoanut.  Yumm.

I sucked and licked at him furiously until he began to tense up.  I immediately released him from my mouth, and I stood up leaving him flustered.  However, I picked him up and I carried him over to my bed where I laid him down on his back.  Both of our cocks stood at full attention, and I wanked my own to stimulate myself a bit more before I crawled onto the bed.  I placed a pillow underneath Cerulean's tush to make him more comfortable, and I placed his legs around my waist.  I rubbed up and down his stomach, and I wanked his manhood several times until he began moaning loudly.  I then placed myself at his tight entrance.

"Wait," I heard Cerulean whisper.  "Alex, I have never made love like this before.  Please, please go easy on me."  

Bliss filled my mind.  I was going to take this beautiful man's virginity, and that made me even more worked up.  

I kissed both his eyes and whispered back, "I will, my Cerulean.  Always."  I began to push my way into this man's most intimate of places.  He hissed in pain, and I slowed down even more than before.  My seven-and-a-half inches slowly made its way into this beautiful man's body, and when I bottomed out we both let out sighs of relief and pleasure.  We started at a slow speed, and we continued on through the night until Kelli banged on my wall yelling at us to stop going at it like rabbits.  We finally both finished and Cerulean fell asleep in my arms.

It was the most beautiful night of my eternal life.