Chapter 13

Alexander's POV

------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me?" Cerulean's father asked as his scowl was geared towards Cerulean first and then to me.

I cleared my throat, attempting to be as annoying as possible, "I said that your son is my amazing and wonderful boyfriend whom I love so very much."

"Sergeant Collins," Cerulean's father started, "You must be mistaken.  My son, he is gay, and he is a man.  You can't be gay, too.  You work for SWAT.  Gay men don't...."

"Gay men don't what, Mr. Petrailia?" I asked, beginning to become irritated and irate.

Cerulean's mother screamed, "Gay men aren't capable of protecting anyone except for their own damned species!"

"Excuse me?!?!" I yelled at Cerulean's mother.

"You heard my wife.  You aren't capable of love or compassion.  You're a psycho who needs help from the Lord!" Cerulean's father began to yell at me, too.

"Get out," Cerulean whispered.

I was the only one who heard his small whimper, and I turned to him to find unshed tears forming in his eyes.

"Get. Out." Cerulean repeated himself.

"Excuse me?  Do you realize that you're talking to your parents right now, young man?" Cerulean's mother asked, agitated and upset.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING APARTMENT AND LEAVE THE BUILDING BEFORE I FUCKING GET ALEXANDER'S GUN AND SHOOT YOU BOTH IN THE FUCKING HEADS!" Cerulean snapped like a little green twig does in the winter time.

Cerulean's father gasped, "You will NOT speak to your me and your MOTHER that way ever again, Cerulean.  Do you hear me, young man?"

"Damn it all!  Jim, Pamela, get out of my house.  I'm a 28 year old man.  I'm no longer your SON.  You are NOTHING to me.  If there is a FUCKING God out there, then he would want me to be happy, not impregnating some bitch that I'm not even attracted to!" Cerulean wasn't even screaming anymore.  He was hissing his words out sounding like a very perturbed vampire at the moment.

"You will not to talk to your mother like that, young man," Jim scolded Cerulean.

"I will talk to her however the fuck I want.  Got it, Pops?" Cerulean yelled.

I could feel Cerulean's father begin to grow more and more agitated at being yelled at and disrespected by his own son.

"Mr. Petrailia, I suggest you leave the premises right away.  You, too, Mrs. Petrailia," I calmly suggested using my authoritative SWAT voice.

"I'm not going to go anywhere, you demonic plague!  You and all your people repulse me to my very bones!  Gay people should all be slaughtered like the disgusting pigs they are!" Mrs. Petrailia was screaming now.

"Mrs. Petrailia, I will call the police, and I will have Cerulean press charges against you for home invasion and domestic assualt.  You may not be assaulting Cerulean wih actions, but you're damn sure abusing him wiith your disgusting filthy words.   And I will sure as hell be there testifying against you two monsters, and who do you think the judge is going to be?  Some lowly poor hateful parents, or Sergeant Alexander Collins of the New York SWAT Team?" My voice started to rise as everyone fell silent and stared at me-even Cerulean.

Mr. and Mrs. Petrailia just stared at me looking quite terrified as they somewhat shrinked away and towards Cerulean's front door.

"That's what I thought.  Goodbye," I said,  as I went to open the door and as soon as they stepped out, I slammed the door in their faces.

I quickly locked and bolted the door before I looked up to find tears streaming down Cerulean's face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I immediately said running over to him.

Tears continued to force their way down Cerulean's handsome face, as I simply looked at him not knowing what to do.

"There are no words to tell you how I'm feeling right now, Alexander.  No one in this world loves someone more than I love you at this exact moment.  You're the most amazing ma any person could ever ask for.  No one has ever stood up for me before.  No one, Alexander.  I love you so, so much.  If there was a word that was greater than love than I'd be screaming that to you right now.  In all of my twenty-eight years, no one has dared to stand up for me.  People just looked on as I got screamed at or physically abused.  You're the first person.  Please, promise me that you'll never leave me.  Please, because I'm going to marry you one day, and we are going to live happily ever after.  Promise me that, because I can't live without you any longer.  I'll die if you leave after what you did today."

I gasped at Cerulean's beautiful and love provoking words, "I promise you, Cerulean.  I will spend every day of my eternal life loving and cherishing you through the good times and the bad.  I love you so much."

----------------------

Sorry that this is so short, but I've been crazy busy with school; any who, look!  They're both so happy which makes me happy!  Yay!  I love my gaybies!