Chapter 3

As Cerulean and I were grading the tests, well mostly Cerulean, we learned so many things about this beautiful man.  He was 28 years-old, and he grew up in New Jersey.  He had always had a strong attraction to boys since he could remember, and he had tried to be everything he wasn't.  He attempted to play basketball and football, and he was amazing at both but he didn't like sports.

In his sophomore year of high school he took his very first art class ever.  He was awful at first, but painting and drawing really calmed him.  A couple months later, Cerulean came out of the closet, and it was bad.  All the guys were disgusted that Cerulean had seen them nude, and they called him fag and drag queen and many other unmentionables.  A rumor was started that he sucked guys off for money, and then he was known as the faggy prostitute.

His art teacher always let him come into the art room and paint on his walls getting out his anger through art.  One day, he painted a scene of two men nude being stoned to death.  He painted the scene so beautifully, but the principal made him paint over it immediately.  Cerulean was furious that he couldn't paint the walls of the art room the way he wanted to so he started painting the outsides of gay stripper clubs and gay bars.

Everyone knew of the paintings around town and he was known as Gay Beauty.  That was his stage name.  No one knew that Gay Beauty was Cerulean, but he was just happy that his art was getting noticed.  He had an amazingly horrid childhood, but now that he was a 28 year-old living by himself and making his own money, he was independent.

I smiled as Cerulean began to sing along with the music.  We changed the  station from soft blues to Pop music.  "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 was playing as we continued grading papers.  I turned my head to see a very content Cerulean singing along to the music as he graded.  We were almost done, and I forced myself to finish grading the last test.

I put down my pen and immediately "Apologize" by One Republic came on.  I stood up, walked in front of Cerulean, bowed down extending my hand and asked, "Would thou ccare to dance, milord?"

Cerulean's eyes twinkled and he set the pen down and took my hand, "It's be thine pleasure, milord."  I whisked him off the couch and into my arms, I gently placed my right hand on the small of his back and grabbed his right hand with my left as he placed his left hand on my shoulder.  We sung and danced to the beautiful slow song.

I began twirling Cerulean around in my arms, and we were both laughing as I dipped him a little too far and we both fell to the ground.  I was hovering just above him.  Our laughter immediately cut off as we looked from each other's eyes to our mouths.  His lips were right there, and his green eyes sparkled with mischief.

As I was about to tear myself away from this gorgeous man, he bit down on his lip  nervously and I let out an audible groan of pure pleasure from the sight of this.  I held myself up on one arm as I took his lip away from his teeth.

"God, baby, don't do that unless you want me to jump your bones," I whispered in his ear.

Cerulean immediately took on a reddish-pink tint in his face, but he didn't tear his eyes away from mine, instead he whispered back, "Maybe that's exactly what I want you to do."  

I let out another groan this time, but I sat up slightly so I could run my hands up his chest and around his neck.  Cerulean's hands slid up my back and tangled in my hair as he pulled my head towards him.  I laid my hands down on either side of his head, and began to lean down towards those luscious lips of his.

I closed my eyes and parted my lips as our lips met in a soft embrace.  It was full of hesitance, but when I took the next kiss from him, I rubbed my tongue across his lips, begging for entrance.  Cerulean gave it to me and our tongues softly tangoed until Cerulean gave a low moan of pure ecstasy. Our lips began furiously uniting in a lover's dance, and my jeans were becoming far too tight.   I felt Cerulean press his erection right into mine, and my mouth left his as I left out a loud moan.

I could feel myself already close to release as this man carressed me with such care and gentleness.  He pushed his groin into mine again and I gritted out sharp nonsense.

"Oh my God, Baby, that feels so good," I whispered into his ears.  We were grinding on each other until I was so close to the edge of cumming and I was yelling every expletive I knew.

Right before I could find my desperately needed release the door flew open, and a stunned Kelli stood at the door.  Cerulean and I immediately parted away from each other, and Kelli blushed furiously and excused herself to bed.

Cerulean immediately began picking up his school papers, "Please, Cerulean, don't go.  I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you, it was wrong of me."

Cerulean turned around and kissed me hard, "Alex, Baby, shut up.  I'm glad you kissed me, I just don't want this relationship to be a friends with benefits relationship.  I really like you, Alex, and I want to date you, take you out to eat or go ice skating, but I want something more than, 'Hey, I'm horny, so let's fuck.'  When we do have sex, I don't want it to just be fucking, I want to be making love to someone that I really care about.  I'm sorry if that's not what you want, but that's what I'm looking for.

"Alex, I'm almost thirty years-old.  I want to settle down sometime in the next couple of years.  I don't want to have an un-important relationship at all."  Cerulean still held my face in his hands, and I knew exactly how he felt, but how could that happen with me being a vampire?

I decided to take a chance.  A chance that could and would effect the rest of Cerulean's life.  I could not get into a relationship with anybody unless they knew about me and what I was.  It was time to bring the big guns out.  I needed Kelli and now.