Chapter 15

"Cerulean, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up," I told Cerulean as I watched him wash his face with his favorite soap - my soap.

"Why are you all of a sudden so concerned about being on time?" Cerulean questioned me, "You have never been on time to anything in your life. You were probably even born late."

I chuckled at him, because he was true. I literally was late to everything - work, dates, and yes, I was even born three days late - but I glanced back down at my watch. I was already ready in a black polo shirt with khakis and a pair of sperry's on my feet. I was so excited to take Cerulean to our surprise date, but since I refused to even give Cerulean a clue to what the surprise was, he was making sure to take extra long getting ready. He was hoping that I was going to break and tell him where we were going, so he would hurry up; however, I wasn't letting anything get through my lips.

Cerulean finally decided that he took long enough with my face wash and rinsed the soap off of his face. Then, he of course decided he wanted to put in his contacts. He grabbed his contact case out and the saline solution. He was taking oh so long, and I really didn't want to be late, so, instead of breaking my hard masque, I used my supernatural speed, and I took his contacts and placed them on his corneas gently but quickly. Then, I picked him up and sped into the bedroom and stripped off his clothes, and I clothed him in his favorite purple polo shirt and his own khakis and I grabbed his own sperry's and placed them on his feet. I also grabbed a very preppy sweater of his from my closet and tied it around his neck.

Cerulean looked utterly delectable, and I just wanted to snuggle with him and watch old movies. He was the perfect man. He didn't look at all like his usual nerdy hipster self. He looked like a preppy older college student that needed a nice and thorough spanking.

"Alexander!" Cerulean yelled at me, "I was trying to take my own sweet time to look perfect."

"I know you were, baby," I whispered, "but you look perfect all the time. You're mine."

"Possessive are we?" Cerulean joked with me as he leaned up for a kiss.

I rolled my eyes at him, but I leant down and kissed him soft luscious lips, "You're going to be the death of me, Cerulean."

"I hope not, because one day we're both going to live for all eternity in complete and utter happiness," Cerulean said as he leaned against my chest.

"Wait, what?" I gasped out. I was utterly shocked. I never would have thought Cerulean would want to be a vampire. It wasn't the most acceptable life style in New York. "Are you saying that you want to be a vampire? With me?"

Cerulean blushed before he gave a small nod. My jaw literally dropped. I had never expected Cerulean to ever remotely want to be a vampire and live for all of eternity. I immediately ran over to Cerulean and threw my arms around him.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world, Cerulean," I whispered into Cerulean's ear, "What did I ever do to get so lucky?"

Cerulean bit his lip as his entire face was engulfed in a scarlet blush, and I couldn't help but kiss the hell out of him. Before the kiss could become too heated, I pulled away knowing that we were definitely going to be late to the park.

"Baby, we have to get going," I whispered into Cerulean's ear, "We're already so late."

"You're never going to tell me where we're going, are you?" Cerulean asked me with a small pout on his handsome face.

"Nope. Never." I chuckled at the small glare that Cerulean sent my way. "Come on, you're going to love it, baby."

"Ugh, fine, Alexander. I'm not going to win either way, am I?" Cerulean asked with his sexy little pout still plastered onto his face.

"Nope!" I exclaimed as I pulled Cerulean towards the door into our apartment building's hallway. I took Cerulean down to the garage where my picnic basket was waiting on top of my small compact car.

The both of us walked over to the car, and I opened Cerulean's door for him and then climbed into the driver's seat. I put the car in drive and I pulled out of the garage and began to drive towards Central Park. I couldn't wait to see Cerulean's face once he realized that we were going to the park to see a Shakespeare play. He was going to be jumping off the walls from sheer excitement. I couldn't wait to spoil my baby.

-------

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short. The doctors think I have an appendicitis right now, and I might have to have surgery today. Hope you guys enjoy this incredibly short chapter that is just a filler and probs took y'all about two seconds to read. I'm in a lot of pain and trying to please my fabulous readers.